Generic Name and Formulations:
Protein (sodium and calcium caseinates, soy protein isolate), carbohydrate (corn maltodextrin), fat (high oleic safflower, canola, soy lecithin), taurine, L-carnitine, vitamins, minerals; contains milk and soy.
Indications for OSMOLITE:
Supplemental or sole-source nutrition for tube feeding. May use orally in patients with altered taste perception.
Adults and Children:
Provides 250Cal/8oz (1060Cal/L).
Isotonic medical nutritional supplement.
Osmolite, Osmolite 1 Cal (cans)—8oz, 32oz
Osmolite 1.2 Cal (cans)—8oz
Osmolite 1 Cal, Osmolite 1.2 Cal (ready-to-hang)—1L, 1.5L
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- New Hypertension Threshold Guides Blood Pressure Management During Cancer Treatment
- Sexual Aids and Resources Not Readily Available at Cancer Centers
- Factors Affecting Employment Participation in Early-stage Breast Cancer
- 5-Year Overall Survival in Endometrial Cancer Not Improved With Chemoradiotherapy
- Gas Mixture Improves Efficacy of Breakthrough Cancer Pain Treatment
- Sitting With Silence in End-of-Life Cancer Care
- Obesity and Cancer Risk (Fact Sheet)
- Susceptibility Gene Mutations Common in Those With Pancreatic Cancer and History of Other Cancers
- Anticancer Properties of Omega-3 Fatty Acids: Plant-Based vs Marine-Based
- US Pharmacopeia Revises Chapter on Handling Hazardous Drugs
- Follow-Up After Treatment Lacking for Younger Cancer Survivors
- Adjuvant Vemurafenib Does Not Improve Disease-Free Survival in Melanoma
- Profile of Buparlisib and its Potential in the Treatment of Breast Cancer: Evidence to Date
- Exercise Before Lung Cancer Surgery Greatly Reduces Complications
- Hodgkin Lymphoma Treatment in EU vs US: Similarities Would Enable Worldwide Studies
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|