Generic Name and Formulations:
Poly-ureaurethane 16%; nail solution.
Cipher Pharmaceuticals US LLC
Indications for NUVAIL:
For managing signs/symptoms of nail dystrophy (eg, nail splitting, fragility) for intact or damaged nails.
Apply to affected nail(s) once daily before bedtime. Allow product to dry completely before applying pads or clothing. Clean affected nails with nail polish remover once a week.
Do not apply directly to deep, open, or profusely bleeding wounds.
Product is flammable. Do not allow product to come in contact with floors, countertops, furniture, or other finished surfaces; will stain. Persons sensitized to isocyanate: do not use. Discontinue if redness or irritation occurs.
Ointments, creams, lotions may prevent film from forming correctly and reduce effectiveness if put on before application.
Stinging upon application.
Sol—15mL (w. applicator)
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Study Finds Association Between Folate Intake and Risk of Cutaneous Melanoma
- Qualitative Analysis of Myeloma Patients' Experience Following Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplant
- Melanoma Outcomes Improved With Nivolumab Alone or Plus Ipilimumab
- Involved-Field Radiotherapy Plus Chemotherapy Prolonged PFS in Follicular Lymphoma
- Patient Fears of Placebo Use in Clinical Trials
- Implementing an Ambulatory Adherence Program May Improve Oral Anticancer Medications Compliance
- Exercise Habits Influence Mortality in Adult Survivors of Childhood Cancer
- Managing Dyspnea With Fentanyl in Patients With Cancer at End of Life
- CALM: A Depression Intervention for Cancer Patients at the End of Life
- High BMI Among Premenopausal Women May Improve Risk for Breast Cancer
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|