Generic Name and Formulations:
L-glutamine 5g; per packet; pwd for oral solution.
Indications for NUTRESTORE:
Short bowel syndrome in conjunction with nutritional support and recombinant human growth hormone therapy.
Take with food at 2–3 hour intervals while awake. 30g/day in divided doses (5g taken 6 times daily) for up to 16 weeks; may delay dose up to 2 hours if transiently intolerant to oral intake.
Not for parenteral use. Renal or hepatic impairment (monitor). Labor and delivery. Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers.
Infection, GI events (eg, tenesmus, flatulence), fever, depression, headache, hypoesthesia, pruritus, nail disorder.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Choice of Breast Reconstruction After Mastectomy Affects Satisfaction, Quality of Life
- Bariatric Surgery Reduced Risk of Some Cancers in Obese Patients
- Carfilzomib Benefits May Outweigh Cardiovascular Risk in Multiple Myeloma
- The Caregivers' Cancer Journey
- Genetic Link Between Depression and Breast Cancer Remains Unclear
- Implementing an Ambulatory Adherence Program May Improve Oral Anticancer Medications Compliance
- Exercise Habits Influence Mortality in Adult Survivors of Childhood Cancer
- Managing Dyspnea With Fentanyl in Patients With Cancer at End of Life
- CALM: A Depression Intervention for Cancer Patients at the End of Life
- High BMI Among Premenopausal Women May Improve Risk for Breast Cancer
- Fertility Preservation in Hodgkin's Lymphoma Patients That Undergo Targeted Molecular Therapies: An Important Step Forward From the Chemotherapy Era
- Survey of ACEP Councilors Reveals NP, PA Staffing Models, Practice Patterns Vary
- Breath Analysis May Be an Effective Diagnostic for Pancreatic Cancer
- Genetic Susceptibility to Pancreatic Cancer Linked to 6 Specific Gene Mutations
- Dinner Hour and Sleep Habits Affect Risk of Breast, Prostate Cancers
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|