NUTRASEB FACIAL CREAM Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Water, glycerin, acetamide MEA, isodecyl neopentanoate, cyclopentasiloxane, pentylene glycol, cetyl alcohol, cyclohexasiloxane, sclerotium gum, zinc PCA, piroctone olamine, polyacrylamide, polymethyl methacrylate, butylene glycol, stearyl glycyrrhetinate, C13-14 isoparaffin, glyceryl stearate, PEG-100 stearate, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone crosspolymer, sodium hydroxide, laureth-7, biosaccharide gum-2, disodium EDTA, hydroxyphenyl propamidobenzoic acid, ascorbyl palmitate; emulsion; fragrance- and steroid-free.
Indications for NUTRASEB FACIAL CREAM:
Seborrhea and seborrheic dermatitis. Dry skin.
<22yrs: not evaluated. ≥22yrs: apply and massage into affected area 2–3 times daily. Broken skin may be occluded with dressing.
For topical use only. Avoid eyes, sun. If sun exposure unavoidable, use sunscreen products and protective clothing over treated areas. Reevaluate if no improvement within 10–14 days.
Crm—50g x 2 tubes
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Chemotherapy-Related Fatigue Linked to Levothyroxine Use in Breast Cancer
- New Hypertension Threshold Guides Blood Pressure Management During Cancer Treatment
- Obesity, Male Gender May Improve Survival Outcomes with Targeted and Immunotherapy in Melanoma
- Factors Affecting Employment Participation in Early-stage Breast Cancer
- Gas Mixture Improves Efficacy of Breakthrough Cancer Pain Treatment
- Hodgkin Lymphoma Treatment in EU vs US: Similarities Would Enable Worldwide Studies
- Zinc Sulfate Improves Chemotherapy-Induced Mucositis Outcomes in Leukemia
- 5-Year Overall Survival in Endometrial Cancer Not Improved With Chemoradiotherapy
- Travel Distance to Prostate Cancer Treatment Influences Treatment Choice
- Sexual Aids and Resources Not Readily Available at Cancer Centers
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|