NUTRASEB FACIAL CREAM Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Water, glycerin, acetamide MEA, isodecyl neopentanoate, cyclopentasiloxane, pentylene glycol, cetyl alcohol, cyclohexasiloxane, sclerotium gum, zinc PCA, piroctone olamine, polyacrylamide, polymethyl methacrylate, butylene glycol, stearyl glycyrrhetinate, C13-14 isoparaffin, glyceryl stearate, PEG-100 stearate, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone crosspolymer, sodium hydroxide, laureth-7, biosaccharide gum-2, disodium EDTA, hydroxyphenyl propamidobenzoic acid, ascorbyl palmitate; emulsion; fragrance- and steroid-free.
Indications for NUTRASEB FACIAL CREAM:
Seborrhea and seborrheic dermatitis. Dry skin.
<22yrs: not evaluated. ≥22yrs: apply and massage into affected area 2–3 times daily. Broken skin may be occluded with dressing.
For topical use only. Avoid eyes, sun. If sun exposure unavoidable, use sunscreen products and protective clothing over treated areas. Reevaluate if no improvement within 10–14 days.
Crm—50g x 2 tubes
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Study Finds Association Between Folate Intake and Risk of Cutaneous Melanoma
- Melanoma Outcomes Improved With Nivolumab Alone or Plus Ipilimumab
- Oral Contraceptive Use May Not Be Associated With Increased Melanoma Risk
- The Caregivers' Cancer Journey
- Staff Education Leads to Increase in Oncology Rehabilitation Referrals
- Implementing an Ambulatory Adherence Program May Improve Oral Anticancer Medications Compliance
- Exercise Habits Influence Mortality in Adult Survivors of Childhood Cancer
- Managing Dyspnea With Fentanyl in Patients With Cancer at End of Life
- CALM: A Depression Intervention for Cancer Patients at the End of Life
- High BMI Among Premenopausal Women May Improve Risk for Breast Cancer
- Choice of Breast Reconstruction After Mastectomy Affects Satisfaction, Quality of Life
- Gender Bias in Medicine Has Far-Reaching Consequences
- Carfilzomib Benefits May Outweigh Cardiovascular Risk in Multiple Myeloma
- Patient Interest in Melanoma Genetic Risk Testing is Fairly High
- Genetic Link Between Depression and Breast Cancer Remains Unclear
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|