Nursing Self Care
Study findings indicate that nurses have lower ratings of satisfaction with care than those given by the general public.
Significant differences exist based on sex, age, education level, unit, acuity, and nursing management changes, research indicates.
An emphasis on self care leads to better patient care. Nurses should practice good nutrition to help them stay strong and able to cope from beginning to end of their shift.
An aromatherapy intervention decreased work-stress related to tension, worry, and demands, according to a study.
A "Day of Rejuvenation" helped 90% of the urgent care center nurses at Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center to decrease stress levels associated with compassion fatigue, research presented at the ONS 38th Annual Congress has found.
A listing of Web sites and online resources for nurse self-care.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Smoking Ups Risk of Myeloproliferative Neoplasms Overall and by Subtype
- Myelofibrosis: From Diagnosis to Early Intervention
- FDA Approves HPV Vaccine for People Through Age 45
- HPV Vaccination and Anti-programmed Cell Death 1 Inhibition Improve Survival in Patients With Invasive HPV-16
- Use of Corticosteroids With PD-1 or PD-L1 Inhibitors Associated With Poorer Outcomes in NSCLC
- Anxiety, Depression in Prostate Cancer: Managing Psychosocial Effects in Male Patients
- Tandem Autologous-Allogenic HCT Offers Long-Term Remission in Multiple Myeloma
- Tool Addresses Well-being of Informal Caregivers of Patients With Cancer
- Hematologic Cancers: 8 Tips Oncology Nurses Should Share with Caregivers
- Navigation at the End of Therapy: A Crucial Transition in Lymphoma Treatment
- Strength and Hope for Women in the Mist of Cancer
- Prospective Study Measures Cognitive, Treatment Effects in Older Breast Cancer Survivors
- Immune Checkpoint Inhibitor Therapy May Affect Thyroid Function
- Hypofractionated Radiotherapy After Conservative Surgery May Increase Low-intermediate Grade Late Fibrosis in Breast Cancer Patients
- Should Increased Breast Density Dictate More Breast Cancer Screenings?
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|