NORFLEX INJECTION Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Orphenadrine citrate 60mg; per 2mL; contains sulfites.
Medicis Pharmaceuticals Corp
Indications for NORFLEX INJECTION:
Painful musculoskeletal conditions.
60mg IM or IV every 12 hrs.
Glaucoma. Achalasia. GU or GI obstruction. Myasthenia gravis.
Coronary disease, insufficiency, or arrhythmias. Asthma (inj). Monitor blood, urine, and liver in long-term use. Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers.
Potentiates anticholinergics, alcohol, other CNS depressants, MAOIs, antidepressants. Tremors, mental confusion with propoxyphene. Antagonizes steroids, barbiturates, phenylbutazone.
Tachycardia, transient dizziness or syncope, other anticholinergic effects (eg, weakness, increased intraocular pressure, urinary retention, blurred vision, dry mouth), GI upset.
Formerly known under the brand name Norflex.
Norflex inj (YES)
Tabs—contact supplier; Amps (2mL)—6
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Chemotherapy-Related Fatigue Linked to Levothyroxine Use in Breast Cancer
- New Hypertension Threshold Guides Blood Pressure Management During Cancer Treatment
- Obesity, Male Gender May Improve Survival Outcomes with Targeted and Immunotherapy in Melanoma
- Sexual Aids and Resources Not Readily Available at Cancer Centers
- Apalutamide Prolongs Time to Metastasis in Castration-resistant Prostate Cancer
- Sitting With Silence in End-of-Life Cancer Care
- Obesity and Cancer Risk (Fact Sheet)
- Susceptibility Gene Mutations Common in Those With Pancreatic Cancer and History of Other Cancers
- Anticancer Properties of Omega-3 Fatty Acids: Plant-Based vs Marine-Based
- US Pharmacopeia Revises Chapter on Handling Hazardous Drugs
- Exercise Before Lung Cancer Surgery Greatly Reduces Complications
- Hodgkin Lymphoma Treatment in EU vs US: Similarities Would Enable Worldwide Studies
- Zinc Sulfate Improves Chemotherapy-Induced Mucositis Outcomes in Leukemia
- 5-Year Overall Survival in Endometrial Cancer Not Improved With Chemoradiotherapy
- Travel Distance to Prostate Cancer Treatment Influences Treatment Choice
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|