Generic Name and Formulations:
Permethrin 1%; crm rinse.
Prestige Brands, Inc.
Indications for NIX:
Treatment of head lice.
Adults and Children:
<2mos: not recommended. ≥2mos: apply to washed and towel-dried hair, saturating hair and scalp. Allow to remain on hair for 10mins, then rinse. Remove nits with provided comb. Repeat after ≥7 days if living lice still observed. Wash or dryclean bedding and clothing appropriately.
Avoid eyes, inside the nose, ear, mouth, or vagina. Ragweed allergy. May cause breathing difficulty or asthmatic attack. Pregnancy (Cat.B). Nursing mothers.
Skin irritation, dyspnea.
Rinse (w. comb)—2oz, 4oz (2 x 2oz)
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Real World Results May Not Mirror Clinical Study Outcomes in Multiple Myeloma
- Is Radioimmunotherapy a Path Forward for Melanoma?
- Handling Chemotherapy Premedications
- FDA Approves Mogamulizumab-kpkc for Rare Subtypes of Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- New PDL1 Inhibitors for Non-small Cell Lung Cancer: Focus on Pembrolizumab
- NCCIH HerbList App Launched to Provide Information on Herbal Products
- Metformin Use May Improve Survival Outcomes in Bladder Cancer
- Higher Vitamin D Levels Associated With Lower Breast Cancer Risk
- Nurse-Led Program Improves Health, Financial Outcomes in Outpatient Chemotherapy
- Seeking Reliable Information on Herbal Products
- Disparities Remain in Prevalence of Cancer Screening Tests
- Hope, Gratitude, and Spirituality: What They Mean to Cancer Patients
- FDA, EU Approvals Sought for Split Dose Regimen of Daratumumab for Multiple Myeloma
- 8 Hours of Bedrest May Be Ideal After Intrathecal Chemotherapy in Hematologic Cancers
- Combined Digital Screening Best for Detecting Breast Cancers
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|