In this case, a female patient with advanced lung cancer experiences a rare episode of nivolumab-induced Herzmyasthenie, emphasizing the need to be aware of the potential for rapid myocarditis concomitant with MG in patients undergoing treatment with anti-PD-1 monoclonal antibodies.
Nivolumab Improves Clinical Outcomes in Patients With Relapsed-Refractory Hodgkin Lymphoma After ASCT, Brentuximab VedotinJune 29, 2017
Study reports that patients with classic relapsed/refractory Hodgkin lymphoma who received nivolumab after ASCT experienced high rates of response regardless of previous history with brentuximab vedotin.
New data presented at the International Liver Congress 2017 suggest that nivolumab may produce long-term benefits in sorafenib-experienced patients with advanced HCC.
A significantly higher 5-year survival rate was seen in a small subset of patients with NSCLC treated with nivolumab.
Continuing immunotherapy after disease progression extends survival for some patients with head and neck cancer.
Immunotherapy alone is not effective in prostate cancer; however, combining it with PD-1/PD-L1 and VISTA inhibitors is effective.
Case Reports Show an Association Between Immune Checkpoint Inhibitors and Risk for Rheumatologic DisordersJuly 11, 2016
A small number of patients with cancer treated with immune checkpoint inhibitors may have higher-than-usual risk of developing autoimmune joint and tissue diseases, including inflammatory arthritis, according to a case report on 13 patients has shown.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Chemotherapy-Related Fatigue Linked to Levothyroxine Use in Breast Cancer
- New Hypertension Threshold Guides Blood Pressure Management During Cancer Treatment
- Sexual Aids and Resources Not Readily Available at Cancer Centers
- Gas Mixture Improves Efficacy of Breakthrough Cancer Pain Treatment
- Factors Affecting Employment Participation in Early-stage Breast Cancer
- Sitting With Silence in End-of-Life Cancer Care
- Obesity and Cancer Risk (Fact Sheet)
- Susceptibility Gene Mutations Common in Those With Pancreatic Cancer and History of Other Cancers
- Anticancer Properties of Omega-3 Fatty Acids: Plant-Based vs Marine-Based
- US Pharmacopeia Revises Chapter on Handling Hazardous Drugs
- Adjuvant Vemurafenib Does Not Improve Disease-Free Survival in Melanoma
- Profile of Buparlisib and its Potential in the Treatment of Breast Cancer: Evidence to Date
- Exercise Before Lung Cancer Surgery Greatly Reduces Complications
- Hodgkin Lymphoma Treatment in EU vs US: Similarities Would Enable Worldwide Studies
- Zinc Sulfate Improves Chemotherapy-Induced Mucositis Outcomes in Leukemia
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|