Evidence from previous studies for patients with ovarian and endometrial cancers has suggested that goshajinkigan may treat and prevent CIPN.
Breast cancer patients on paclitaxel had lower incidence of peripheral neuropathy with cryotherapy, researchers found.
Use of multivitamins prior to a breast cancer diagnosis is associated with reduced symptoms of peripheral neuropathy.
Methadone appears to be superior to fentanyl for the treatment of neuropathic pain in patients with head and neck cancer.
The Indication for CTC ICPNQ is a valid instrument to distinguish the highest chemotherapy-induced peripheral neuropathy CTC grades from the lower CTC grades required to inform dose modification of chemotherapy decisions in clinical practice.
A study has found that duloxetine effectively decreases pain for patients with chemotherapy-related peripheral neuropathy, especially for those who received the drug as initial treatment.
What can be done to decrease the severity of peripheral neuropathy experienced by patients receiving chemotherapy?
A composite measure assessed peripheral neuropathy induced by vincristine reliably and with validity.
Neurocognitive impairment seems to occur in the presence of cardiopulmonary dysfunction.
Oxaliplatin, which has become the standard of care in advanced colorectal cancer, appears to cause nerve damage that may be permanent and worsens even months after treatment ends.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Chemotherapy-Related Fatigue Linked to Levothyroxine Use in Breast Cancer
- New Hypertension Threshold Guides Blood Pressure Management During Cancer Treatment
- Obesity, Male Gender May Improve Survival Outcomes with Targeted and Immunotherapy in Melanoma
- Factors Affecting Employment Participation in Early-stage Breast Cancer
- Gas Mixture Improves Efficacy of Breakthrough Cancer Pain Treatment
- Zinc Sulfate Improves Chemotherapy-Induced Mucositis Outcomes in Leukemia
- 5-Year Overall Survival in Endometrial Cancer Not Improved With Chemoradiotherapy
- Travel Distance to Prostate Cancer Treatment Influences Treatment Choice
- Sexual Aids and Resources Not Readily Available at Cancer Centers
- Cisplatin-Induced Adverse Events in Osteosarcoma Not Improved With Pantoprazole
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|