NEOSPORIN PLUS OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Neomycin 3.5mg, bacitracin zinc 500Units, polymyxin B sulfate 10000Units, pramoxine HCl 10mg; per gram; oint.
Johnson & Johnson Consumer
Indications for NEOSPORIN PLUS:
Help prevent infection and temporary pain relief of minor cuts, scrapes, and burns.
Adults and Children:
<2yrs: not recommended. ≥2yrs: apply small amount to affected area 1–3 times daily.
Do not use on large areas, serious burns, blisters, deep/puncture wounds, or eyes. Reevaluate after 1 week.
Antibiotics + topical anesthetic.
Sensitization, ototoxicity, nephrotoxicity, superinfection (prolonged use).
Oint (both)—½ oz, 1oz; Crm—½ oz
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Study Finds Association Between Folate Intake and Risk of Cutaneous Melanoma
- Qualitative Analysis of Myeloma Patients' Experience Following Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplant
- Melanoma Outcomes Improved With Nivolumab Alone or Plus Ipilimumab
- Involved-Field Radiotherapy Plus Chemotherapy Prolonged PFS in Follicular Lymphoma
- Patient Fears of Placebo Use in Clinical Trials
- Implementing an Ambulatory Adherence Program May Improve Oral Anticancer Medications Compliance
- Exercise Habits Influence Mortality in Adult Survivors of Childhood Cancer
- Managing Dyspnea With Fentanyl in Patients With Cancer at End of Life
- CALM: A Depression Intervention for Cancer Patients at the End of Life
- High BMI Among Premenopausal Women May Improve Risk for Breast Cancer
- Genetic Link Between Depression and Breast Cancer Remains Unclear
- Bariatric Surgery Reduced Risk of Some Cancers in Obese Patients
- Bleeding Disorder Treatments: Hemophilia A
- Guideline Recommendations Offer No OS Benefit for Younger Patients With Rectal Cancer
- Bleeding Disorder Treatments: von Willebrand Disease
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|