Generic Name and Formulations:
Dimethicone, ethylparaben, glycerin, methylparaben, phenoxyethanol, polysorbate 20, povidone, propylene glycol, propylparaben, purified water, stearic acid, trolamine, butane and propane (propellants); foam; fragrance-free.
Indications for NEOSALUS:
Dermatitis (eg, atopic dermatitis, contact dermatitis).
Adults and Children:
Apply to affected areas 3 times daily or as needed.
Avoid contact with eyes, lips, angles of the nose, and mucous membranes. Discontinue if sensitivity or irritation occurs. Avoid exposure to sun or UV light.
Erythema, dryness, scaling, burning, pruritus.
Foam—10g, 70g, 200g; Crm—60g, 100g; Lotion—236mL
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Chemotherapy-Related Fatigue Linked to Levothyroxine Use in Breast Cancer
- New Hypertension Threshold Guides Blood Pressure Management During Cancer Treatment
- Sexual Aids and Resources Not Readily Available at Cancer Centers
- Gas Mixture Improves Efficacy of Breakthrough Cancer Pain Treatment
- Factors Affecting Employment Participation in Early-stage Breast Cancer
- Sitting With Silence in End-of-Life Cancer Care
- Obesity and Cancer Risk (Fact Sheet)
- Susceptibility Gene Mutations Common in Those With Pancreatic Cancer and History of Other Cancers
- Anticancer Properties of Omega-3 Fatty Acids: Plant-Based vs Marine-Based
- US Pharmacopeia Revises Chapter on Handling Hazardous Drugs
- Adjuvant Vemurafenib Does Not Improve Disease-Free Survival in Melanoma
- Profile of Buparlisib and its Potential in the Treatment of Breast Cancer: Evidence to Date
- Exercise Before Lung Cancer Surgery Greatly Reduces Complications
- Hodgkin Lymphoma Treatment in EU vs US: Similarities Would Enable Worldwide Studies
- Zinc Sulfate Improves Chemotherapy-Induced Mucositis Outcomes in Leukemia
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|