A report on adherence to NCCN Guidelines found that, contrary to guideline recommendations, many asymptomatic patients with stage I/II breast cancer undergo chest CT for pulmonary nodules.
NCCN released its newest Clinical Practice Guidelines in Oncology. These guidelines will assist with preventive, diagnostic, and treatment decisions for patients with myelofibrosis, as well as the other myeloproliferative neoplasms, essential thrombocythemia and PV.
Nonadherence to NCCN guideline treatment recommendations was strongly associated with decreased survival from early-stage cervical cancer.
Collaboration between physicians and industry is vital in developing effective cancer treatments; however, a new study reveals the potential for undue influence among guideline authors may be significant.
The NCCN Clinical Practice Guidelines in Oncology for Smoking Cessation can help you plan a successful quit program for your patients who smoke.
Learn how patients' perceptions of health care can have a significant influence on the effectiveness of cancer care and patient education.
What is the role of sunitinib malate in the treatment of sarcomas?
Signs and symptoms of venous thromboembolism in oncology patients should be heeded with prompt therapeutic and mechanical interventions.
Annual lung cancer screening with low-dose computed tomography may benefit some smokers, but uncertainty exists as to the harms of screening.
A screening program put together by a multidisciplinary team was effective at measuring and reducing distress among cancer patients.
A cancer diagnosis can cause high levels of distress. Nurses should assess patients frequently and know how to intervene promptly.
The survival advantage seen with the addition of oxaliplatin to adjuvant 5-FU was just as evident outside of randomized clinical trials as within.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Physical Inactivity Linked With Increased Risk of Hodgkin, Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Challenges for Young Adult Couples Facing a Cancer Diagnosis
- Progression-Free Survival Extended With PANEX Protocol in R/R Multiple Myeloma
- Following ACS Guidelines Shown to Improve Outcomes for Colon Cancer Survivors
- In Older Women With Breast Cancer QoL May Predict 10-Year Mortality
- Letter-Writing Project Communicates Care Wishes to Healthcare Team, Family
- Pivot Nurse Improves Patients' Navigation Through Lung Cancer Care
- Long-term Carfilzomib May Be Safe, Effective In Relapsed Multiple Myeloma
- Palliative Sedation a Valid Option for Refractory Symptoms in End-stage Cancer
- Testicular Cancer Treatment May Increase Risk for Heart Disease in Survivors
- Spotlight on Triptorelin in the Treatment of Premenopausal Women with Early-Stage Breast Cancer
- Redefining Prognosis for Hematologic Cancers in Older Adults by Age
- Outcomes for Elderly With Hematologic Cancers Effected by Cognitive Impairments
- Evolving Role of Radiation Therapy in the Treatment of Mesothelioma
- FDA Approves Fostamatinib for ITP After Insufficient Response to Previous Treatment
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|