ONA Navigation Summit 2017 Live Coverage
Survivorship care plans can ensure that cancer survivors know their cancer and treatment history, and are equipped to maintain proper follow-up care.
Lifestyle changes that promote proper weight management, increased exercise, and a healthy diet have the potential to improve survivors' health and well-being.
An effective nurse navigator approach involves removing barriers to good care, such as differences in health care delivery systems, poor communication, and financial impediments.
Oral therapy brings new challenges to oncology practices, because more responsibility of adherence is placed under patient and caregiver control.
Nurse navigators are charged with finding the method that suits a patient best to ensure adherence to oral cancer therapy regimens and monitor for adverse effects.
Nurse navigators have the education, experience, and skill set to provide patients with effective palliative care, and to provide the family with the support they need.
A patient survey was designed to examine patient views of their initial breast cancer diagnosis process and care management.
Lay cancer patient navigators can address barriers to care such as financial burden and psychosocial distress, and can help reduce disparities across the continuum of care.
By identifying incidence, prevalence, and risk factors for colorectal and pancreatic cancer in our communities, nurse navigators can develop screening and prevention programs to better serve these populations.
Developing a lung cancer screening program involves a number of challenges, including identifying patients in need of screening, patient follow-up, and community support.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Avoiding the ED: Planned Strategies for Unplanned Urgent Cancer Care
- NP-Led Clinics Improved Phase 1 Oncology Study Operations, Outcomes
- Art as Palliative Care: Bedside Intervention Improves Pain, Anxiety, Mood in Hospitalized Cancer Patients
- Unprotected Sex After Chemotherapy
- Mindfulness Training May Improve End-of-Life Conversations in Advanced Cancer
- Study Suggests Greater Focus on the Needs of Family Caregivers of Patients With Cancer
- First Antibody-Based Treatment Regimen Approved for First-Line Treatment of Multiple Myeloma
- Increased Diabetes Risk Associated With Cancer Development
- Childhood Neuroblastoma Survivors at Risk for Psych Impairment
- Drug Classification of Trastuzumab
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|