National Comprehensive Cancer Network
Learn how patients' perceptions of health care can have a significant influence on the effectiveness of cancer care and patient education.
What is the role of sunitinib malate in the treatment of sarcomas?
Signs and symptoms of venous thromboembolism in oncology patients should be heeded with prompt therapeutic and mechanical interventions.
A cancer diagnosis can cause high levels of distress. Nurses should assess patients frequently and know how to intervene promptly.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Study Finds Association Between Folate Intake and Risk of Cutaneous Melanoma
- Melanoma Outcomes Improved With Nivolumab Alone or Plus Ipilimumab
- Encorafenib, Binimetinib Combination Receives FDA Approval for Mutation-Positive Melanoma
- Oral Contraceptive Use May Not Be Associated With Increased Melanoma Risk
- Certain Risk Factors May Decrease Overall Survival in Pediatric B-NHL
- Implementing an Ambulatory Adherence Program May Improve Oral Anticancer Medications Compliance
- Exercise Habits Influence Mortality in Adult Survivors of Childhood Cancer
- Managing Dyspnea With Fentanyl in Patients With Cancer at End of Life
- CALM: A Depression Intervention for Cancer Patients at the End of Life
- High BMI Among Premenopausal Women May Improve Risk for Breast Cancer
- Choice of Breast Reconstruction After Mastectomy Affects Satisfaction, Quality of Life
- Gender Bias in Medicine Has Far-Reaching Consequences
- Carfilzomib Benefits May Outweigh Cardiovascular Risk in Multiple Myeloma
- Patient Interest in Melanoma Genetic Risk Testing is Fairly High
- Genetic Link Between Depression and Breast Cancer Remains Unclear
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|