NASACORT ALLERGY 24HR OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Triamcinolone acetonide 55mcg; per nasal spray; scent- and alcohol-free.
Indications for NASACORT ALLERGY 24HR:
Seasonal and perennial allergic rhinitis, including nasal congestion.
2 sprays in each nostril once daily. Reduce dose as symptoms improve.
<2yrs: not recommended. 2–<6yrs: 1 spray in each nostril once daily. 6–12yrs: 1 spray in each nostril once daily; max 2 sprays in each nostril once daily. Reduce dose as symptoms improve.
Avoid use in patients with recent nasal ulcers, surgery, or injury that has not healed. Infections (eg, ocular herpes simplex). Glaucoma. Cataracts. Discontinue if exposed to measles, chickenpox, or tuberculosis. Monitor for growth suppression in children. Avoid eyes or mucous membranes. Reevaluate if no improvement after 1 week. Pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
Avoid concomitant other steroid-containing products.
Infection, fever, visual changes, severe or frequent nosebleeds.
Nasal Spray—8.25g (60 sprays), 16.5g (120 sprays); Children's—8.25g (60 sprays)
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Choice of Breast Reconstruction After Mastectomy Affects Satisfaction, Quality of Life
- Bariatric Surgery Reduced Risk of Some Cancers in Obese Patients
- Carfilzomib Benefits May Outweigh Cardiovascular Risk in Multiple Myeloma
- The Caregivers' Cancer Journey
- Genetic Link Between Depression and Breast Cancer Remains Unclear
- Implementing an Ambulatory Adherence Program May Improve Oral Anticancer Medications Compliance
- Exercise Habits Influence Mortality in Adult Survivors of Childhood Cancer
- Managing Dyspnea With Fentanyl in Patients With Cancer at End of Life
- CALM: A Depression Intervention for Cancer Patients at the End of Life
- High BMI Among Premenopausal Women May Improve Risk for Breast Cancer
- Fertility Preservation in Hodgkin's Lymphoma Patients That Undergo Targeted Molecular Therapies: An Important Step Forward From the Chemotherapy Era
- Survey of ACEP Councilors Reveals NP, PA Staffing Models, Practice Patterns Vary
- Breath Analysis May Be an Effective Diagnostic for Pancreatic Cancer
- Genetic Susceptibility to Pancreatic Cancer Linked to 6 Specific Gene Mutations
- Dinner Hour and Sleep Habits Affect Risk of Breast, Prostate Cancers
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|