Myeloproliferative Neoplasms News & Features
In a phase 2 study, researchers assessed the efficacy of using a dose-escalation approach to lessen the occurrence and severity of anemia in MF treated with ruxolitinib.
In a retrospective analysis, researchers sought to determine the use of cytoreductive therapies in patients with high-risk and low-risk PV.
Researchers sought to determine the impact of intensive chemotherapy on achieving complete remission and overall survival among patients with MDS or sAML.
Using a cross-sectional online survey, researchers sought to determine how a MPN diagnosis affects work productivity and employment for patients with polycythemia vera, essential thrombocytopenia, or myelofibrosis.
Researchers investigated the antileukemic activity of metformin and ruxolitinib alone and in combination in patients with myeloproliferative neoplasms.
Researchers assessed outcomes for 587 patients with PV to determine the risk factors most likely to predict arterial or venous thrombosis in this patient population.
In this randomized trial, investigators sought to determine the effectiveness of high-dose dexamethasone vs conventional prednisone therapy in treatment-naïve patients with ITP. Results were presented at ASH 2017.
Data presented at ASH 2017 confirm that ruxolitinib improves hematocrit control, hematologic remission, and reduction in spleen size in some patients with polycythemia vera who fail hydroxyurea.
What is the concern behind PARP inhibitors and leukemia?
A phase 2 study compared ruxolitinib with best-available therapy as second-line treatment for patients with high-risk essential thrombocythemia or polycythemia vera who became intolerant of first-line therapy.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Adhering to Cytoreductive Therapy Use May Improve Outcomes in Polycythemia Vera
- FDA, EU Approvals Sought for Split Dose Regimen of Daratumumab for Multiple Myeloma
- Alternate Dosing of Ruxolitinib May Alleviate Anemia in Myelofibrosis
- Hope, Gratitude, and Spirituality: What They Mean to Cancer Patients
- Combined Digital Screening Best for Detecting Breast Cancers
- NCCIH HerbList App Launched to Provide Information on Herbal Products
- Seeking Reliable Information on Herbal Products
- Metformin Use May Improve Survival Outcomes in Bladder Cancer
- Higher Vitamin D Levels Associated With Lower Breast Cancer Risk
- Nurse-Led Program Improves Health, Financial Outcomes in Outpatient Chemotherapy
- Oral Hydration Effectively Reduced Risk of Nephrotoxity After Cisplatin
- Young Survivors of Breast Cancer Report Sexual Quality of Life Declines After Treatment
- The Efficacy and Tolerance of High Pressure Oxygen Combined With Chemotherapy in Postoperative Patients With Advanced Gastric Cancer
- Hepatocellular Cancer Pain: Impact and Management Challenges
- Serum Albumin May Indicate Prognosis for Survival in Acute Myeloblastic Leukemia
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|