Myelodysplastic Syndrome (MDS)
What is the concern behind PARP inhibitors and leukemia?
Research on the transformation of MDS to AML identifies a protein whose deletion is a potential tumor suppressor that would block this disease progression.
Blood test combined with medical status information predicts stem cell transplant success in patients with MDS.
Azathioprine for the treatment of autoimmune disorders is significantly associated with an increased risk of acute myeloid leukemia and myelodysplastic syndromes.
The intensity of end-of-life care for patients with myelodysplastic syndromes may be optimal in terms of hospice use, a recently published study has shown.
Darbepoetin alfa reduced the incidence of red blood cell transfusions in anemic patients with low and intermediate-1 risk myelodysplastic syndrome, according to phase 3 clinical trial data.
Results of a phase 3 randomized trial support high intensity conditioning with myeloablative regimens prior to allogeneic stem cell transplantation as standard of care for patients with acute myeloid leukemia.
Overall survival rates for Medicare beneficiaries with myelodysplastic syndrome (MDS) showed little difference related to disease-related costs, according to data presented at the 2015 ASH Annual Meeting in Florida.
Early discharge after intensive acute myeloid leukemia (AML) or myelodysplastic syndrome (MDS) can reduce both costs and use of intravenous antibiotics, according to a new study.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Study Finds Association Between Folate Intake and Risk of Cutaneous Melanoma
- Melanoma Outcomes Improved With Nivolumab Alone or Plus Ipilimumab
- Encorafenib, Binimetinib Combination Receives FDA Approval for Mutation-Positive Melanoma
- Oral Contraceptive Use May Not Be Associated With Increased Melanoma Risk
- Certain Risk Factors May Decrease Overall Survival in Pediatric B-NHL
- Implementing an Ambulatory Adherence Program May Improve Oral Anticancer Medications Compliance
- Exercise Habits Influence Mortality in Adult Survivors of Childhood Cancer
- Managing Dyspnea With Fentanyl in Patients With Cancer at End of Life
- CALM: A Depression Intervention for Cancer Patients at the End of Life
- High BMI Among Premenopausal Women May Improve Risk for Breast Cancer
- Choice of Breast Reconstruction After Mastectomy Affects Satisfaction, Quality of Life
- Gender Bias in Medicine Has Far-Reaching Consequences
- Carfilzomib Benefits May Outweigh Cardiovascular Risk in Multiple Myeloma
- Patient Interest in Melanoma Genetic Risk Testing is Fairly High
- Genetic Link Between Depression and Breast Cancer Remains Unclear
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|