MURINE PLUS REDNESS RELIEF OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Tetrahydrozoline HCl 0.05%, polyvinyl alcohol 0.5%, povidone 0.6%; oph soln; contains benzalkonium chloride.
Prestige Brands, Inc.
Indications for MURINE PLUS REDNESS RELIEF:
Ocular redness and dryness.
Adults and Children:
Instill 1–2 drops in affected eye(s) up to 4 times daily.
Discontinue if eye pain, vision changes, redness or irritation persist beyond 72 hours or worsen.
Vasoconstrictor + lubricant.
Rebound ocular redness (with overuse).
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Study Finds Association Between Folate Intake and Risk of Cutaneous Melanoma
- Melanoma Outcomes Improved With Nivolumab Alone or Plus Ipilimumab
- Oral Contraceptive Use May Not Be Associated With Increased Melanoma Risk
- The Caregivers' Cancer Journey
- Staff Education Leads to Increase in Oncology Rehabilitation Referrals
- Implementing an Ambulatory Adherence Program May Improve Oral Anticancer Medications Compliance
- Exercise Habits Influence Mortality in Adult Survivors of Childhood Cancer
- Managing Dyspnea With Fentanyl in Patients With Cancer at End of Life
- CALM: A Depression Intervention for Cancer Patients at the End of Life
- High BMI Among Premenopausal Women May Improve Risk for Breast Cancer
- Choice of Breast Reconstruction After Mastectomy Affects Satisfaction, Quality of Life
- Gender Bias in Medicine Has Far-Reaching Consequences
- Carfilzomib Benefits May Outweigh Cardiovascular Risk in Multiple Myeloma
- Patient Interest in Melanoma Genetic Risk Testing is Fairly High
- Genetic Link Between Depression and Breast Cancer Remains Unclear
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|