MURINE PLUS REDNESS RELIEF OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Tetrahydrozoline HCl 0.05%, polyvinyl alcohol 0.5%, povidone 0.6%; oph soln; contains benzalkonium chloride.
Prestige Brands, Inc.
Indications for MURINE PLUS REDNESS RELIEF:
Ocular redness and dryness.
Adults and Children:
Instill 1–2 drops in affected eye(s) up to 4 times daily.
Discontinue if eye pain, vision changes, redness or irritation persist beyond 72 hours or worsen.
Vasoconstrictor + lubricant.
Rebound ocular redness (with overuse).
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Chemotherapy-Related Fatigue Linked to Levothyroxine Use in Breast Cancer
- New Hypertension Threshold Guides Blood Pressure Management During Cancer Treatment
- Obesity, Male Gender May Improve Survival Outcomes with Targeted and Immunotherapy in Melanoma
- Factors Affecting Employment Participation in Early-stage Breast Cancer
- Gas Mixture Improves Efficacy of Breakthrough Cancer Pain Treatment
- Hodgkin Lymphoma Treatment in EU vs US: Similarities Would Enable Worldwide Studies
- Zinc Sulfate Improves Chemotherapy-Induced Mucositis Outcomes in Leukemia
- 5-Year Overall Survival in Endometrial Cancer Not Improved With Chemoradiotherapy
- Travel Distance to Prostate Cancer Treatment Influences Treatment Choice
- Sexual Aids and Resources Not Readily Available at Cancer Centers
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|