Multiple Myeloma News & Features
Researchers report on their findings of a retrospective study that compared pomalidomide plus dexamethasone vs dexamethasone alone in patients with relapsed/refractory multiple myeloma.
What are the common oncologic emergencies seen in patients with MM?
ADAR1 knockdown reduces regeneration of high-risk multiple myeloma in patient-derived xenografts
For this meta-analysis and systematic review, investigators compiled phase 1 to 3 prospective clinical trials of carfilzomib therapy for patients with MM that had evaluable toxic effects data.
An increased prevalence of melanoma has been observed in patients with various immunocompromised conditions.
Multiple Myeloma Clinical Trials
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Chemotherapy-Related Fatigue Linked to Levothyroxine Use in Breast Cancer
- New Hypertension Threshold Guides Blood Pressure Management During Cancer Treatment
- Sexual Aids and Resources Not Readily Available at Cancer Centers
- Gas Mixture Improves Efficacy of Breakthrough Cancer Pain Treatment
- Factors Affecting Employment Participation in Early-stage Breast Cancer
- Sitting With Silence in End-of-Life Cancer Care
- Obesity and Cancer Risk (Fact Sheet)
- Susceptibility Gene Mutations Common in Those With Pancreatic Cancer and History of Other Cancers
- Anticancer Properties of Omega-3 Fatty Acids: Plant-Based vs Marine-Based
- US Pharmacopeia Revises Chapter on Handling Hazardous Drugs
- Adjuvant Vemurafenib Does Not Improve Disease-Free Survival in Melanoma
- Profile of Buparlisib and its Potential in the Treatment of Breast Cancer: Evidence to Date
- Exercise Before Lung Cancer Surgery Greatly Reduces Complications
- Hodgkin Lymphoma Treatment in EU vs US: Similarities Would Enable Worldwide Studies
- Zinc Sulfate Improves Chemotherapy-Induced Mucositis Outcomes in Leukemia
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|