This study sought to determine the noninferiority of 2 hours of cryotherapy vs standard 7 hours prior to high-dose melphalan before autologous HSCT.
Researchers sought to determine if NMA or reduced-intensity conditioning with busulfan improved severity/duration of oral mucositis compared with myeloablative conditioning in patients with hematologic cancer undergoing HCT.
In this systematic review, investigators sought to determine the safety, effectiveness, and tolerability of propolis mouthwash in preventing severe oral mucositis in patients undergoing chemotherapy or radiotherapy.
In a retrospective study, researchers used established tools to measure the nutritional status of patients with head and neck cancer before, immediately after, and at 2 follow-up points after radiotherapy.
Results of a triple-blind study demonstrate effectiveness of zinc sulfate in preventing chemotherapy-induced mucositis or reducing its incidence and severity in patients with leukemia receiving chemotherapy.
How should severe mucositis from capecitabine (Xeloda) be managed?
Head and neck cancer patients who received daily humidification of the mouth and throat region at the beginning of radiation therapy treatment spent half as many days in the hospital to treat side effects, according to new research.
A clinical evaluation demonstrates the effectiveness of a mucoadhesive polymer rinse on oral mucositis, a common side effect of radiotherapy.
A systematic evaluation of the literature produced updated evidence-based clinical practice guidelines for preventing and treating mucositis.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- FDA: Number of U.S. Women With Breast Implant-Caused Cancer Has Increased
- NIH Establishes Educational Program on Genomics, Genetics for Oncology Nurses
- Immunotherapy for HER2-positive Breast Cancer: Recent Advances and Combination Therapeutic Approaches
- A Review of Clinical Outcomes in Patients With Early-Stage Burkitt Lymphoma
- USPSTF Still Recommends Against Pancreatic Cancer Screening
- Oncology Nurse Navigation Facilitates Timely Treatment of Pancreatic Cancer
- Oncology Nurses Weigh In on Their Patient-Centered Communication Practices, Needs
- Substitute for Lidocaine
- CART cell therapy for prostate cancer: status and promise
- Shifting Dynamics of Social Support After a Cancer Diagnosis
- Survey Demonstrates Implicit Bias Toward Cervical Cancer Diagnoses Among Nurses, Women
- Use of Watchful Waiting Up for Low-Risk Localized Prostate Cancer
- Sharing Personal Contact Information With Patients
- Country-Specific Norms Created for Cancer-Related Quality of Life
- Nurse-Led vs Oncologist-Led Breast Cancer Follow-up Program: Early Feasibility Results of an Ongoing Study
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|