MUCINEX NASAL SPRAY FULL FORCE OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Oxymetazoline HCl 0.05%; contains menthol.
Indications for MUCINEX NASAL SPRAY FULL FORCE:
Adults and Children:
Shake well. <6yrs: individualize. ≥6yrs: 2–3 sprays in each nostril not more than every 10–12 hours. Max 2 doses/day.
Use >3 days; may worsen nasal congestion.
Heart disease. Hypertension. Thyroid disease. Diabetes. Urinary retention. Enlarged prostate. Pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
Local effects (eg, burning, stinging, sneezing, increased nasal discharge).
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Study Finds Association Between Folate Intake and Risk of Cutaneous Melanoma
- Qualitative Analysis of Myeloma Patients' Experience Following Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplant
- Melanoma Outcomes Improved With Nivolumab Alone or Plus Ipilimumab
- Involved-Field Radiotherapy Plus Chemotherapy Prolonged PFS in Follicular Lymphoma
- Patient Fears of Placebo Use in Clinical Trials
- Implementing an Ambulatory Adherence Program May Improve Oral Anticancer Medications Compliance
- Exercise Habits Influence Mortality in Adult Survivors of Childhood Cancer
- Managing Dyspnea With Fentanyl in Patients With Cancer at End of Life
- CALM: A Depression Intervention for Cancer Patients at the End of Life
- High BMI Among Premenopausal Women May Improve Risk for Breast Cancer
- Genetic Link Between Depression and Breast Cancer Remains Unclear
- Bariatric Surgery Reduced Risk of Some Cancers in Obese Patients
- Bleeding Disorder Treatments: Hemophilia A
- Guideline Recommendations Offer No OS Benefit for Younger Patients With Rectal Cancer
- Bleeding Disorder Treatments: von Willebrand Disease
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|