Generic Name and Formulations:
Isosorbide mononitrate 10mg, 20mg; scored tabs.
Kremers Urban Pharmaceuticals
Indications for MONOKET:
Prophylaxis and treatment of angina. Not for acute attacks.
20mg upon awakening then 20mg 7 hrs later. Small patients: may start with 5mg per dose for 1 day, then increase to 10mg by 2nd or 3rd day (scheduled as above).
Concomitant PDE-5 inhibitors (eg, sildenafil, tadalafil, vardenafil), riociguat.
Acute MI. CHF. Hypotension. Volume depletion. Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy. Monitor for tolerance. Pregnancy (Cat.B). Nursing mothers.
See Contraindications. Severe hypotension, syncope, or myocardial ischemia with PDE-5 inhibitors; or hypotension with riociguat. Orthostatic hypotension with alcohol, other vasodilators, calcium channel blockers.
Headache, dizziness, orthostatic hypotension, GI upset, upper respiratory infection.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Study Finds Association Between Folate Intake and Risk of Cutaneous Melanoma
- Qualitative Analysis of Myeloma Patients' Experience Following Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplant
- Melanoma Outcomes Improved With Nivolumab Alone or Plus Ipilimumab
- Involved-Field Radiotherapy Plus Chemotherapy Prolonged PFS in Follicular Lymphoma
- Patient Fears of Placebo Use in Clinical Trials
- Implementing an Ambulatory Adherence Program May Improve Oral Anticancer Medications Compliance
- Exercise Habits Influence Mortality in Adult Survivors of Childhood Cancer
- Managing Dyspnea With Fentanyl in Patients With Cancer at End of Life
- CALM: A Depression Intervention for Cancer Patients at the End of Life
- High BMI Among Premenopausal Women May Improve Risk for Breast Cancer
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|