Generic Name and Formulations:
Isosorbide mononitrate 10mg, 20mg; scored tabs.
Kremers Urban Pharmaceuticals
Indications for MONOKET:
Prophylaxis and treatment of angina. Not for acute attacks.
20mg upon awakening then 20mg 7 hrs later. Small patients: may start with 5mg per dose for 1 day, then increase to 10mg by 2nd or 3rd day (scheduled as above).
Concomitant PDE-5 inhibitors (eg, sildenafil, tadalafil, vardenafil), riociguat.
Acute MI. CHF. Hypotension. Volume depletion. Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy. Monitor for tolerance. Pregnancy (Cat.B). Nursing mothers.
See Contraindications. Severe hypotension, syncope, or myocardial ischemia with PDE-5 inhibitors; or hypotension with riociguat. Orthostatic hypotension with alcohol, other vasodilators, calcium channel blockers.
Headache, dizziness, orthostatic hypotension, GI upset, upper respiratory infection.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Chemotherapy-Related Fatigue Linked to Levothyroxine Use in Breast Cancer
- New Hypertension Threshold Guides Blood Pressure Management During Cancer Treatment
- Obesity, Male Gender May Improve Survival Outcomes with Targeted and Immunotherapy in Melanoma
- Factors Affecting Employment Participation in Early-stage Breast Cancer
- Gas Mixture Improves Efficacy of Breakthrough Cancer Pain Treatment
- Hodgkin Lymphoma Treatment in EU vs US: Similarities Would Enable Worldwide Studies
- Zinc Sulfate Improves Chemotherapy-Induced Mucositis Outcomes in Leukemia
- 5-Year Overall Survival in Endometrial Cancer Not Improved With Chemoradiotherapy
- Travel Distance to Prostate Cancer Treatment Influences Treatment Choice
- Sexual Aids and Resources Not Readily Available at Cancer Centers
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|