MIDOL COMPLETE OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Acetaminophen 500mg, caffeine 60mg, pyrilamine maleate 15mg; caplets.
Bayer Corp, Consumer Care Div.
Indications for MIDOL COMPLETE:
2 caplets every 6hrs; max 6/day.
<12yrs: consult physician.
Concomitant other acetaminophen-containing products.
Acetaminophen: hepatic disease. Pyrilamine: asthma, emphysema, other lower respiratory disorders. Glaucoma. GI or urinary obstruction. Discontinue if skin or allergic reactions occur. Reevaluate if pain worsens or lasts >10 days or fever persists or worsens >3 days. Pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
Analgesic + diuretic + sedating antihistamine.
Acetaminophen: increased risk of hepatotoxicity if overdosage or ≥3 alcoholic drinks/day. Pyrilamine: potentiates CNS depression with alcohol, other CNS depressants. Caution with warfarin, sedatives, or tranquilizers.
Acetaminophen: hepatotoxicity (overdosage). Pyrilamine: drowsiness, dizziness, paradoxical excitation (esp. in children). Caffeine: nervousness, irritability, sleeplessness, occasional palpitations.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Study Finds Association Between Folate Intake and Risk of Cutaneous Melanoma
- Melanoma Outcomes Improved With Nivolumab Alone or Plus Ipilimumab
- Oral Contraceptive Use May Not Be Associated With Increased Melanoma Risk
- The Caregivers' Cancer Journey
- Staff Education Leads to Increase in Oncology Rehabilitation Referrals
- Implementing an Ambulatory Adherence Program May Improve Oral Anticancer Medications Compliance
- Exercise Habits Influence Mortality in Adult Survivors of Childhood Cancer
- Managing Dyspnea With Fentanyl in Patients With Cancer at End of Life
- CALM: A Depression Intervention for Cancer Patients at the End of Life
- High BMI Among Premenopausal Women May Improve Risk for Breast Cancer
- Choice of Breast Reconstruction After Mastectomy Affects Satisfaction, Quality of Life
- Gender Bias in Medicine Has Far-Reaching Consequences
- Carfilzomib Benefits May Outweigh Cardiovascular Risk in Multiple Myeloma
- Patient Interest in Melanoma Genetic Risk Testing is Fairly High
- Genetic Link Between Depression and Breast Cancer Remains Unclear
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|