Metastatic Colorectal Cancer
BEACON CRC Safety Lead-in Study suggests safety and efficacy of triplet combination therapy for treatment of metastatic colorectal cancerApril 13, 2018
1. BEACON CRC is a multicenter, randomized, phase 3 clinical trial evaluating the triplet combination of binimetinib (BINI, a MEK inhibitor) + encorafenib (ENCO, a BRAF inhibitor) + cetuximab (CETUX, an EGFR antibody) for the treatment of metastatic colorectal cancer. 2. Preliminary analysis of the Safety Lead-in Study for the BEACON CRC reveals that the 
The American Society of Clinical Oncology has released a nearly 100-page report detailing the year's most significant developments in cancer.
Persons with metastatic colorectal cancer or gastrointestinal stromal tumors may garner some survival benefit from regorafenib after standard treatments have failed.
Most advanced colorectal cancer patients receive chemotherapy even if they doubt the benefits.
News about pertuzumab injection (Perjeta); ondansetron (Zofran); carfilzomib (Kyprolis); Therascreen KRAS RGQ PCR Kit; Prostate Health Index (phi); and Prepopik
Patients with metastatic colorectal cancer can use this fact sheet to learn more about personalized medicine and KRAS gene testing.
Gene expression profiling has demonstrated that appendiceal cancer is quite distinct from colorectal cancer and may require different treatment.
A review addresses the need to balance the effectiveness of oxaliplatin against its dose-limiting complication of neurotoxicity.
The investigational drug regorafenib conferred a statistically significant survival benefit in patients with metastatic colorectal cancer in whom no standard therapy was effective.
The FDA has revoked its approval of the breast cancer indication for Avastin (bevacizumab). The anti-angiogenic therapy remains indicated for some colorectal, lung, brain, and kidney cancers.
A 35-year-old woman presents with a one-day history of lower-right abdominal pain, setting the stage for chemotherapy for metastatic colorectal cancer
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Choice of Breast Reconstruction After Mastectomy Affects Satisfaction, Quality of Life
- Bariatric Surgery Reduced Risk of Some Cancers in Obese Patients
- Carfilzomib Benefits May Outweigh Cardiovascular Risk in Multiple Myeloma
- The Caregivers' Cancer Journey
- Genetic Link Between Depression and Breast Cancer Remains Unclear
- Implementing an Ambulatory Adherence Program May Improve Oral Anticancer Medications Compliance
- Exercise Habits Influence Mortality in Adult Survivors of Childhood Cancer
- Managing Dyspnea With Fentanyl in Patients With Cancer at End of Life
- CALM: A Depression Intervention for Cancer Patients at the End of Life
- High BMI Among Premenopausal Women May Improve Risk for Breast Cancer
- Fertility Preservation in Hodgkin's Lymphoma Patients That Undergo Targeted Molecular Therapies: An Important Step Forward From the Chemotherapy Era
- Survey of ACEP Councilors Reveals NP, PA Staffing Models, Practice Patterns Vary
- Breath Analysis May Be an Effective Diagnostic for Pancreatic Cancer
- Genetic Susceptibility to Pancreatic Cancer Linked to 6 Specific Gene Mutations
- Dinner Hour and Sleep Habits Affect Risk of Breast, Prostate Cancers
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|