Metastatic Colorectal Cancer
The American Society of Clinical Oncology has released a nearly 100-page report detailing the year's most significant developments in cancer.
Persons with metastatic colorectal cancer or gastrointestinal stromal tumors may garner some survival benefit from regorafenib after standard treatments have failed.
Most advanced colorectal cancer patients receive chemotherapy even if they doubt the benefits.
News about pertuzumab injection (Perjeta); ondansetron (Zofran); carfilzomib (Kyprolis); Therascreen KRAS RGQ PCR Kit; Prostate Health Index (phi); and Prepopik
Patients with metastatic colorectal cancer can use this fact sheet to learn more about personalized medicine and KRAS gene testing.
Gene expression profiling has demonstrated that appendiceal cancer is quite distinct from colorectal cancer and may require different treatment.
A review addresses the need to balance the effectiveness of oxaliplatin against its dose-limiting complication of neurotoxicity.
The investigational drug regorafenib conferred a statistically significant survival benefit in patients with metastatic colorectal cancer in whom no standard therapy was effective.
The FDA has revoked its approval of the breast cancer indication for Avastin (bevacizumab). The anti-angiogenic therapy remains indicated for some colorectal, lung, brain, and kidney cancers.
A 35-year-old woman presents with a one-day history of lower-right abdominal pain, setting the stage for chemotherapy for metastatic colorectal cancer
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Chemotherapy-Related Fatigue Linked to Levothyroxine Use in Breast Cancer
- New Hypertension Threshold Guides Blood Pressure Management During Cancer Treatment
- Obesity, Male Gender May Improve Survival Outcomes with Targeted and Immunotherapy in Melanoma
- Factors Affecting Employment Participation in Early-stage Breast Cancer
- Apalutamide Prolongs Time to Metastasis in Castration-resistant Prostate Cancer
- Zinc Sulfate Improves Chemotherapy-Induced Mucositis Outcomes in Leukemia
- 5-Year Overall Survival in Endometrial Cancer Not Improved With Chemoradiotherapy
- Travel Distance to Prostate Cancer Treatment Influences Treatment Choice
- Sexual Aids and Resources Not Readily Available at Cancer Centers
- Cisplatin-Induced Adverse Events in Osteosarcoma Not Improved With Pantoprazole
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|