Metaproterenol Inh Soln Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Metaproterenol sulfate 0.4%, 0.6%.
Various generic manufacturers
Indications for Metaproterenol Inh Soln:
By intermittent positive pressure breathing apparatus (IPPB): 2.5mL 3–4 times daily, up to every 4 hrs.
Arrhythmias associated with tachycardia.
Avoid excessive use. Hypertension. Cardiovascular disease. CHF. Hyperthyroidism. Diabetes. Seizure disorders. Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers.
Avoid other aerosol β-agonists. Potentiated by sympathomimetics, tricyclics, MAOIs.
Tachycardia, nervousness, tremor, headache, dizziness, GI upset, hypertension, paradoxical bronchospasm, cough, bad taste.
Inh soln, tabs, syrup—contact supplier.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Choice of Breast Reconstruction After Mastectomy Affects Satisfaction, Quality of Life
- Bariatric Surgery Reduced Risk of Some Cancers in Obese Patients
- Carfilzomib Benefits May Outweigh Cardiovascular Risk in Multiple Myeloma
- The Caregivers' Cancer Journey
- Genetic Link Between Depression and Breast Cancer Remains Unclear
- Implementing an Ambulatory Adherence Program May Improve Oral Anticancer Medications Compliance
- Exercise Habits Influence Mortality in Adult Survivors of Childhood Cancer
- Managing Dyspnea With Fentanyl in Patients With Cancer at End of Life
- CALM: A Depression Intervention for Cancer Patients at the End of Life
- High BMI Among Premenopausal Women May Improve Risk for Breast Cancer
- Fertility Preservation in Hodgkin's Lymphoma Patients That Undergo Targeted Molecular Therapies: An Important Step Forward From the Chemotherapy Era
- Survey of ACEP Councilors Reveals NP, PA Staffing Models, Practice Patterns Vary
- Breath Analysis May Be an Effective Diagnostic for Pancreatic Cancer
- Genetic Susceptibility to Pancreatic Cancer Linked to 6 Specific Gene Mutations
- Dinner Hour and Sleep Habits Affect Risk of Breast, Prostate Cancers
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|