Generic Name and Formulations:
Vestronidase alfa-vjbk 2mg/mL; soln for IV infusion after dilution; preservative-free.
Ultragenyx Pharmaceutical Inc.
Indications for MEPSEVII:
Treatment of Mucopolysaccharidosis VII (MPS VII, Sly syndrome).
Limitations Of use:
Effect on the CNS manifestations of MPS VII has not been determined.
Adults and Children:
Premedicate with a non-sedating antihistamine with or without an antipyretic 30–60mins prior to infusion. Give as IV infusion over 4hrs (infuse first 2.5% of total volume over 1hr, then increase rate as tolerated over next 3hrs); see full labeling. 4mg/kg every 2 weeks.
Have appropriate medical support readily available. Should be administered under supervision of healthcare professional. Monitor during and for ≥60mins post-infusion for anaphylaxis; discontinue immediately if a severe systemic reaction occurs. Elderly. Pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
Recombinant human lysosomal beta glucuronidase.
Infusion site extravasation, diarrhea, rash, anaphylaxis, infusion site swelling, peripheral swelling, pruritus.
Single-dose vial (5mL)—1
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Adhering to Cytoreductive Therapy Use May Improve Outcomes in Polycythemia Vera
- FDA, EU Approvals Sought for Split Dose Regimen of Daratumumab for Multiple Myeloma
- Alternate Dosing of Ruxolitinib May Alleviate Anemia in Myelofibrosis
- Hope, Gratitude, and Spirituality: What They Mean to Cancer Patients
- Combined Digital Screening Best for Detecting Breast Cancers
- NCCIH HerbList App Launched to Provide Information on Herbal Products
- Seeking Reliable Information on Herbal Products
- Metformin Use May Improve Survival Outcomes in Bladder Cancer
- Higher Vitamin D Levels Associated With Lower Breast Cancer Risk
- Nurse-Led Program Improves Health, Financial Outcomes in Outpatient Chemotherapy
- Oral Hydration Effectively Reduced Risk of Nephrotoxity After Cisplatin
- Young Survivors of Breast Cancer Report Sexual Quality of Life Declines After Treatment
- The Efficacy and Tolerance of High Pressure Oxygen Combined With Chemotherapy in Postoperative Patients With Advanced Gastric Cancer
- Hepatocellular Cancer Pain: Impact and Management Challenges
- Serum Albumin May Indicate Prognosis for Survival in Acute Myeloblastic Leukemia
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|