Most Recent Articles by Megan Garlapow, PhD
In a review of data from the National Health Interview Survey, researchers identified the relationship between short and long sleep durations and diabetes in cancer survivors.
Researchers explored the feasibility of integrating pharmacists into the oncology care team for older patients with cancer to determine the impact this intervention would have on medication management and vaccination uptake.
A snapshot of an international Commission's report on the issues inherent with adverse event reports of hematologic malingnancies in clinical trials.
A prospective cohort study from Denmark investigated the link between maternal hormonal contraception use before — more than 3 months and within 3 months — and during pregnancy and risk of leukemia in their children.
A prospective analysis of patients with advanced cancer revealed the effect delirium has on palliative care and symptom management at baseline and after 7 days of treatment.
More Articles by Megan Garlapow, PhD
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Leukemia Risk in Children, Maternal Use of Hormonal Contraception Linked in Population Study
- Molecular Features May Predict Response in Primary Pancreatic Cancer
- Medication, Vaccination Uptake Improved by Involving Pharmacists in Elder Cancer Care
- Commission Seeks Standardized Adverse Event Assessments in Hematologic Malignancies
- Chemoimmunotherapy prolongs PFS in metastatic triple-negative breast cancer
- Navigating Prostate Cancer: A Patient's Experience From Diagnosis to Survivor
- Cell Phones and Cancer Risk (Fact Sheet)
- How Likely Are Oncologists to Refer for Palliative Care? Depends on Their Age
- Use of Corticosteroids With PD-1 or PD-L1 Inhibitors Associated With Poorer Outcomes in NSCLC
- Chemoimmunotherapy Increases Survival in Triple-Negative Breast Cancer
- Dose-Escalation Mitigates Risk of Grade 3/4 Adverse Events With Ruxolitinib for Myelofibrosis
- Counseling Patients on Oral Chemotherapy
- Patients and Caregivers Worry About Cost of Cancer Care
- Stem Cell Transplantation Superior to Chemotherapy for Relapsed/Refractory DLBCL, Follicular Lymphoma
- Head and Neck Cancer Survivors Have Increased Suicide Risk
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|