MAXIMUM STRENGTH MUCINEX D OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Guaifenesin 1200mg + pseudoephedrine HCl 120mg; ext-rel tabs.
Indications for MAXIMUM STRENGTH MUCINEX D:
Chest and nasal congestion. Sinus pressure.
Swallow whole. Take with a full glass of water. 1 tab every 12 hours. Max: 2 tabs/day.
During or within 14 days of MAOIs.
Asthma. Lower respiratory disorders. Cardiovascular disease. Hyperthyroidism. Hypertension. Diabetes. GI or GU obstruction. Pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
Expectorant + decongestant.
Hypertensive crisis with MAOIs (see Contraindications).
GI upset, drowsiness, headache, rash, dizziness, nervousness, insomnia.
D—18, 36; Max Strength—24; Soln—4oz
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Study Finds Association Between Folate Intake and Risk of Cutaneous Melanoma
- Qualitative Analysis of Myeloma Patients' Experience Following Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplant
- Melanoma Outcomes Improved With Nivolumab Alone or Plus Ipilimumab
- Involved-Field Radiotherapy Plus Chemotherapy Prolonged PFS in Follicular Lymphoma
- Patient Fears of Placebo Use in Clinical Trials
- Implementing an Ambulatory Adherence Program May Improve Oral Anticancer Medications Compliance
- Exercise Habits Influence Mortality in Adult Survivors of Childhood Cancer
- Managing Dyspnea With Fentanyl in Patients With Cancer at End of Life
- CALM: A Depression Intervention for Cancer Patients at the End of Life
- High BMI Among Premenopausal Women May Improve Risk for Breast Cancer
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|