A newly published AGA guideline for colorectal cancer (CRC) recommends all patients with a new diagnosis of CRC undergo testing for Lynch syndrome.
A regular regimen of aspirin can reduce additional cancer risk for obese individuals, according to study data.
Researchers have found an association between the risk of endometrial cancer and the age of first menstrual cycle, having given birth, and hormonal contraceptive use for women with Lynch syndrome.
Screening families of patients with colorectal cancer for a genetic condition would reduce their risk of developing related cancers, new research has determined.
Of the 143,000 patients with colorectal cancer diagnoses annually in the United States, up to 25% have a familial risk of colorectal cancer. A new guideline from the US Multi-Society Task Force on Colorectal Cancer recommends genetic testing of tumors for all newly diagnosed cases of colorectal cancer.
Scientific evidence is mounting that warrants screening all patients with endometrial cancer for Lynch syndrome.
Men with an inherited genetic condition called Lynch syndrome face a higher lifetime risk of developing prostate cancer and appear to develop the disease at an earlier age, according to a new study.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Chemotherapy-Related Fatigue Linked to Levothyroxine Use in Breast Cancer
- New Hypertension Threshold Guides Blood Pressure Management During Cancer Treatment
- Sexual Aids and Resources Not Readily Available at Cancer Centers
- Gas Mixture Improves Efficacy of Breakthrough Cancer Pain Treatment
- Factors Affecting Employment Participation in Early-stage Breast Cancer
- Sitting With Silence in End-of-Life Cancer Care
- Obesity and Cancer Risk (Fact Sheet)
- Susceptibility Gene Mutations Common in Those With Pancreatic Cancer and History of Other Cancers
- Anticancer Properties of Omega-3 Fatty Acids: Plant-Based vs Marine-Based
- US Pharmacopeia Revises Chapter on Handling Hazardous Drugs
- Exercise Before Lung Cancer Surgery Greatly Reduces Complications
- Hodgkin Lymphoma Treatment in EU vs US: Similarities Would Enable Worldwide Studies
- Zinc Sulfate Improves Chemotherapy-Induced Mucositis Outcomes in Leukemia
- 5-Year Overall Survival in Endometrial Cancer Not Improved With Chemoradiotherapy
- Travel Distance to Prostate Cancer Treatment Influences Treatment Choice
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|