Featured Lymphoma Content
Oncologist Michelle Fanale, MD, and oncology nurse Rinata Simien, RN, NP-C, discuss the clinical treatment options for patients with relapsed Hodgkin lymphoma and anaplastic large cell lymphoma.
Lymphoma News and Features
Results of a prospective phase 3 study demonstrated noninferiority of R-THP-COP for diffuse large B cell lymphoma to the standard of care, suggesting the regimen may be an alternative option for these patients.
Duvelisib, a first-in-class dual inhibitor of PI3K-delta and -gamma, was evaluated in patients with relapsed/refractory CLL/SLL and in patients with refractory indolent non-Hodgkin lymphoma.
The ability to make early adjustments to treatment has the potential to improve survival.
Patients with lymphoma were interviewed to determine their evaluation of a program that offered continuing clinical care with a nurse-led intervention in the early months of survivorship.
[Cancer Management and Research] A review of marginal zone lymphomas, a common and varied group of hematologic malignancies, and their treatment, with a focus on the Bruton's tyrosine kinase ibrutinib.
A review of SEER data revealed trends in incidence of advanced Hodgkin lymphoma, discrepancies among subgroups, and survival over 3 decades.
FDA approval was granted based on findings from the open-label phase 3 ECHELON-1 study.
Researchers conducted a retrospective study to assess 18F-FDG PET/CT vs bone marrow biopsy to detect bone marrow involvement among pediatric patients with Hodgkin lymphoma.
In a case-control study using PEDS data, researchers determined the impact of inactivity on risk for Hodgkin lymphoma and non-Hodgkin lymphoma.
A study from South Korea determined the prevalence and type of CAM practices lymphoma survivors used for various purposes including ease symptoms, augment treatment, boost immunity, and gain a sense of control.
Peripheral T-cell lymphoma (PTCL) is a rare and aggressive form of cancer. This fact sheet explains the condition to newly diagnosed patients and provides sources of support.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Avoiding the ED: Planned Strategies for Unplanned Urgent Cancer Care
- NP-Led Clinics Improved Phase 1 Oncology Study Operations, Outcomes
- Art as Palliative Care: Bedside Intervention Improves Pain, Anxiety, Mood in Hospitalized Cancer Patients
- Unprotected Sex After Chemotherapy
- Mindfulness Training May Improve End-of-Life Conversations in Advanced Cancer
- Study Suggests Greater Focus on the Needs of Family Caregivers of Patients With Cancer
- First Antibody-Based Treatment Regimen Approved for First-Line Treatment of Multiple Myeloma
- Increased Diabetes Risk Associated With Cancer Development
- Childhood Neuroblastoma Survivors at Risk for Psych Impairment
- Drug Classification of Trastuzumab
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|