Generic Name and Formulations:
Isosulfan blue 10mg/mL; soln for SC inj; preservative-free.
Indications for LYMPHAZURIN:
An adjunct to lymphography (in primary and secondary lymphedema of the extremities; chyluria, chylous ascites or chylothorax; lymph node involvement by primary or secondary neoplasm; and lymph node response to therapeutic modalities) for visualization of the lymphatic system draining the region of injection.
Give by SC inj. 0.5mL into 3 interdigital spaces of each extremity per study. Max dose 3mL (30mg).
Hypersensitivity to triphenylmethane.
Have emergency equipment available for at least 30–60 minutes after injection. Urine color may be blue for 24hrs post administration. Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers.
Do not mix with local anesthetics (eg, lidocaine) in the same syringe; precipitation results.
Local reactions, pruritus; anaphylaxis possible.
Single-dose vial (5mL)—1
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Choice of Breast Reconstruction After Mastectomy Affects Satisfaction, Quality of Life
- Bariatric Surgery Reduced Risk of Some Cancers in Obese Patients
- Carfilzomib Benefits May Outweigh Cardiovascular Risk in Multiple Myeloma
- The Caregivers' Cancer Journey
- Genetic Link Between Depression and Breast Cancer Remains Unclear
- Implementing an Ambulatory Adherence Program May Improve Oral Anticancer Medications Compliance
- Exercise Habits Influence Mortality in Adult Survivors of Childhood Cancer
- Managing Dyspnea With Fentanyl in Patients With Cancer at End of Life
- CALM: A Depression Intervention for Cancer Patients at the End of Life
- High BMI Among Premenopausal Women May Improve Risk for Breast Cancer
- Fertility Preservation in Hodgkin's Lymphoma Patients That Undergo Targeted Molecular Therapies: An Important Step Forward From the Chemotherapy Era
- Survey of ACEP Councilors Reveals NP, PA Staffing Models, Practice Patterns Vary
- Breath Analysis May Be an Effective Diagnostic for Pancreatic Cancer
- Genetic Susceptibility to Pancreatic Cancer Linked to 6 Specific Gene Mutations
- Dinner Hour and Sleep Habits Affect Risk of Breast, Prostate Cancers
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|