Generic Name and Formulations:
Luliconazole 1%; cream.
Valeant Pharmaceuticals, Inc
Indications for LUZU:
Interdigital tinea pedis, t. cruris, and t. corporis caused by Trichophyton rubrum and Epidermophyton floccosum.
≥18yrs: Apply to affected area and approximately 1 inch of the immediate surrounding area(s) once daily. T. pedis: treat for 2 weeks. T. cruris and t. corporis: treat for 1 week.
<18yrs: not established.
Not for ophthalmic, oral, or intravaginal use. Pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
T. pedis, t. cruris: may inhibit CYP2C19 and CYP3A4 activity.
Application site reactions.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Chemotherapy-Related Fatigue Linked to Levothyroxine Use in Breast Cancer
- New Hypertension Threshold Guides Blood Pressure Management During Cancer Treatment
- Obesity, Male Gender May Improve Survival Outcomes with Targeted and Immunotherapy in Melanoma
- Factors Affecting Employment Participation in Early-stage Breast Cancer
- Gas Mixture Improves Efficacy of Breakthrough Cancer Pain Treatment
- Hodgkin Lymphoma Treatment in EU vs US: Similarities Would Enable Worldwide Studies
- Zinc Sulfate Improves Chemotherapy-Induced Mucositis Outcomes in Leukemia
- 5-Year Overall Survival in Endometrial Cancer Not Improved With Chemoradiotherapy
- Travel Distance to Prostate Cancer Treatment Influences Treatment Choice
- Sexual Aids and Resources Not Readily Available at Cancer Centers
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|