Generic Name and Formulations:
Bimatoprost 0.01%, 0.03%; oph soln; contains benzalkonium chloride.
Indications for LUMIGAN:
Reduction of elevated intraocular pressure in open-angle glaucoma or ocular hypertension.
≥16yrs: 1 drop once daily in the PM.
<16yrs: not recommended.
Do not exceed recommended dose. Renal or hepatic impairment. Ocular inflammation. Aphakia. Pseudophakia with torn posterior lens capsule. Risk of macular edema. Contact lenses (remove; may reinsert lenses 15 minutes after administration). Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers.
Allow at least 5 minutes between application of other topical ophthalmic agents.
Conjunctival hyperemia, eyelash growth, ocular itching or dryness, visual disturbances, foreign body sensation, other local effects, increased ocular pigmentation (iris, eyelid, eyelashes; may be permanent), other eyelash changes, blepharitis, cataract, keratitis, photophobia, infection, headache, abnormal liver function tests, asthenia, hirsutism.
Soln—2.5mL, 5mL, 7.5mL
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Chemotherapy-Related Fatigue Linked to Levothyroxine Use in Breast Cancer
- New Hypertension Threshold Guides Blood Pressure Management During Cancer Treatment
- Sexual Aids and Resources Not Readily Available at Cancer Centers
- Factors Affecting Employment Participation in Early-stage Breast Cancer
- Gas Mixture Improves Efficacy of Breakthrough Cancer Pain Treatment
- Sitting With Silence in End-of-Life Cancer Care
- Obesity and Cancer Risk (Fact Sheet)
- Susceptibility Gene Mutations Common in Those With Pancreatic Cancer and History of Other Cancers
- Anticancer Properties of Omega-3 Fatty Acids: Plant-Based vs Marine-Based
- US Pharmacopeia Revises Chapter on Handling Hazardous Drugs
- Follow-Up After Treatment Lacking for Younger Cancer Survivors
- Adjuvant Vemurafenib Does Not Improve Disease-Free Survival in Melanoma
- Profile of Buparlisib and its Potential in the Treatment of Breast Cancer: Evidence to Date
- Exercise Before Lung Cancer Surgery Greatly Reduces Complications
- Hodgkin Lymphoma Treatment in EU vs US: Similarities Would Enable Worldwide Studies
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|