LOPROX GEL Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Medimetriks Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Indications for LOPROX GEL:
Seborrheic scalp dermatitis. T. corporis, interdigital t. pedis.
Adults and Children:
<16yrs: not recommended. ≥16yrs: Apply and gently massage (for t. corporis, t. pedis) into affected and surrounding areas twice daily for up to 4 wks.
Avoid eyes, mucous membranes, occlusion. Discontinue if irritation or sensitization occurs. Pregnancy (Cat.B). Nursing mothers.
Pruritus, burning sensation, contact dermatitis.
Crm—15g, 30g, 90g; Lotion—30mL, 60mL; Gel—30g, 45g; Shampoo—120mL
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Real World Results May Not Mirror Clinical Study Outcomes in Multiple Myeloma
- Is Radioimmunotherapy a Path Forward for Melanoma?
- Handling Chemotherapy Premedications
- FDA Approves Mogamulizumab-kpkc for Rare Subtypes of Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- New PDL1 Inhibitors for Non-small Cell Lung Cancer: Focus on Pembrolizumab
- NCCIH HerbList App Launched to Provide Information on Herbal Products
- Metformin Use May Improve Survival Outcomes in Bladder Cancer
- Higher Vitamin D Levels Associated With Lower Breast Cancer Risk
- Nurse-Led Program Improves Health, Financial Outcomes in Outpatient Chemotherapy
- Seeking Reliable Information on Herbal Products
- Disparities Remain in Prevalence of Cancer Screening Tests
- Hope, Gratitude, and Spirituality: What They Mean to Cancer Patients
- FDA, EU Approvals Sought for Split Dose Regimen of Daratumumab for Multiple Myeloma
- 8 Hours of Bedrest May Be Ideal After Intrathecal Chemotherapy in Hematologic Cancers
- Combined Digital Screening Best for Detecting Breast Cancers
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|