LMX 4% OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Lidocaine 4%; crm.
Ferndale Laboratories, Inc.
Indications for LMX 4%:
Topical anesthetic for minor wounds, burns, abrasions, insect bites, or pretreatment before injections, minor procedures.
Adults and Children:
Use occlusive dressing for young children or if cream may be disturbed. Clean area with mild soap; do not use alcohol or acetone. <2yrs: individualize. ≥2yrs: massage small amount of cream into skin, then completely cover affected area; leave on for 30–60 minutes (may add more cream); remove.
Not for use near tympanic membrane or on broken skin. Avoid eyes, mucous membranes, ingestion (esp. children or pets), application to large areas, and using for longer than recommended time. Pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
Irritation, pruritus, erythema, rash, systemic effects.
Crm 5g—1, 5
Crm 5g—1 (w. 2 dressings)
Crm 5g—5 (w. 10 dressings)
Crm 15g, 30g—1
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Adhering to Cytoreductive Therapy Use May Improve Outcomes in Polycythemia Vera
- FDA, EU Approvals Sought for Split Dose Regimen of Daratumumab for Multiple Myeloma
- Alternate Dosing of Ruxolitinib May Alleviate Anemia in Myelofibrosis
- Hope, Gratitude, and Spirituality: What They Mean to Cancer Patients
- Combined Digital Screening Best for Detecting Breast Cancers
- NCCIH HerbList App Launched to Provide Information on Herbal Products
- Seeking Reliable Information on Herbal Products
- Metformin Use May Improve Survival Outcomes in Bladder Cancer
- Higher Vitamin D Levels Associated With Lower Breast Cancer Risk
- Nurse-Led Program Improves Health, Financial Outcomes in Outpatient Chemotherapy
- Oral Hydration Effectively Reduced Risk of Nephrotoxity After Cisplatin
- Young Survivors of Breast Cancer Report Sexual Quality of Life Declines After Treatment
- The Efficacy and Tolerance of High Pressure Oxygen Combined With Chemotherapy in Postoperative Patients With Advanced Gastric Cancer
- Hepatocellular Cancer Pain: Impact and Management Challenges
- Serum Albumin May Indicate Prognosis for Survival in Acute Myeloblastic Leukemia
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|