Liver Cancer News & Features
Study results presented at 2018 ASCO Annual Meeting demonstrated effectiveness of ado-trastuzumab emtansine in non-breast non-gastric HER2-amplified cancers.
Patients with alcohol-related HCC displayed reduced OS when compared to patients with non-alcohol-related HCC.
[Gastrointestinal Cancer: Targets and Therapy] This review discusses novel tools and newer technologies that have been employed to address iCCA.
Results of the double-blind phase 3 CELESTIAL study, presented at the 2018 Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium, demonstrated efficacy of cabozantinib in patients with HCC who were previously treated with sorafenib.
In a phase 3 study presented at the 2018 Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium, researchers reported on OS outcomes with gemcitabine plus S-1 vs gemcitabine plus cisplatin in patients with advanced biliary tract cancer.
Liver Cancer Clinical Trials
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Avoiding the ED: Planned Strategies for Unplanned Urgent Cancer Care
- NP-Led Clinics Improved Phase 1 Oncology Study Operations, Outcomes
- Art as Palliative Care: Bedside Intervention Improves Pain, Anxiety, Mood in Hospitalized Cancer Patients
- Unprotected Sex After Chemotherapy
- Mindfulness Training May Improve End-of-Life Conversations in Advanced Cancer
- Study Suggests Greater Focus on the Needs of Family Caregivers of Patients With Cancer
- First Antibody-Based Treatment Regimen Approved for First-Line Treatment of Multiple Myeloma
- Increased Diabetes Risk Associated With Cancer Development
- Childhood Neuroblastoma Survivors at Risk for Psych Impairment
- Drug Classification of Trastuzumab
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|