LAC-HYDRIN CREAM Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Ammonium lactate (equivalent to 12% lactic acid).
Indications for LAC-HYDRIN CREAM:
Ichthyosis vulgaris. Dry skin.
Adults and Children:
<2yrs: not recommended. ≥2yrs: apply to affected area and rub in twice daily.
Avoid eyes, lips, mucous membranes, exposure to sun or UV light. Pregnancy (Cat.B for cream; Cat.C for lotion). Nursing mothers.
Transient stinging/burning (esp. on broken skin), irritation (esp. on face), rash, peeling, eczema, petechiae, dryness, hyperpigmentation.
Crm—280g (2 x 140g), 385g
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Real World Results May Not Mirror Clinical Study Outcomes in Multiple Myeloma
- Is Radioimmunotherapy a Path Forward for Melanoma?
- Handling Chemotherapy Premedications
- FDA Approves Mogamulizumab-kpkc for Rare Subtypes of Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- New PDL1 Inhibitors for Non-small Cell Lung Cancer: Focus on Pembrolizumab
- NCCIH HerbList App Launched to Provide Information on Herbal Products
- Metformin Use May Improve Survival Outcomes in Bladder Cancer
- Higher Vitamin D Levels Associated With Lower Breast Cancer Risk
- Nurse-Led Program Improves Health, Financial Outcomes in Outpatient Chemotherapy
- Seeking Reliable Information on Herbal Products
- Disparities Remain in Prevalence of Cancer Screening Tests
- Hope, Gratitude, and Spirituality: What They Mean to Cancer Patients
- FDA, EU Approvals Sought for Split Dose Regimen of Daratumumab for Multiple Myeloma
- 8 Hours of Bedrest May Be Ideal After Intrathecal Chemotherapy in Hematologic Cancers
- Combined Digital Screening Best for Detecting Breast Cancers
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|