Increased D-Dimer or FDP
Thrombosis: can be venous with pulmonary embolism (PE) and/or deep vein thrombosis (DVT) or arterial, as caused by peripheral artery thrombosis, myocardial infarction, and stroke
Complications of pregnancy
Suggested Additional Lab Testing
D-dimer levels over the course of hours to days to determine if D-dimer levels are increasing or decreasing are suggested.
Consider imaging and vascular studies for diagnosis of DVT and PE when a D-dimer test is positive in a patient with predisposing factors for venous thrombosis.
Copyright © 2017, 2013 Decision Support in Medicine, LLC. All rights reserved.
No sponsor or advertiser has participated in, approved or paid for the content provided by Decision Support in Medicine LLC. The Licensed Content is the property of and copyrighted by DSM.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Evolution of HER2-Positive Breast Cancer: Yesterday, Today, and Tomorrow
- Scalp Cooling With Dignicap May Reduce Alopecia During Chemotherapy for Breast Cancer
- Dedicated End-of-Life Education Program Improves Nurses' Care, Patient and Family Satisfaction
- Oncology Extended Care Clinic Reduced Urgent Cancer-Related ED Visits
- Cervical Cancer Outcomes Comparable With Adjuvant Chemotherapy, Chemoradiotherapy
- Hair Dyes and Cancer Risk (Fact Sheet)
- Taste Changes After Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplant Affect QOL in Blood Cancers
- Hope, Optimism Reduce Psychological Distress in Advanced Cancer
- Risk for Long-Term Cardiovascular Disease Increased for Endometrial Cancer Survivors
- Mitomycin Extravasation Protocol
- Nursing Practice Change Improved Chemo Administration, But Old Habits Die Hard
- Simple Adjustment Key to Paclitaxel Infusion Protocol That Reduced Hypersensitivity Reactions
- Online Program Aims to Assist With Clinical Trial Enrollment for Hematologic Cancers
- Education May Better Equip Nurses to Hold End-of-Life Conversations in Advanced Cancer
- Skipping the SICU Post Head and Neck Cancer Surgery May Improve Outcomes
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|