BUN and/or Creatinine Increased: Prerenal Cause
Renal artery stenosis
Atherosclerotic renal vascular disease
Thromboembolic renal vascular disease
HUS or TTP Sickle cell disease-associated nephropathy
Suggested Additional Lab Testing
Studies that would permit a diagnosis of HUS, TTP, or sickle cell disease are valuable.
Tests that identify a predisposition to thrombosis may also be informative.
Copyright © 2017, 2013 Decision Support in Medicine, LLC. All rights reserved.
No sponsor or advertiser has participated in, approved or paid for the content provided by Decision Support in Medicine LLC. The Licensed Content is the property of and copyrighted by DSM.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Dose-Escalation Mitigates Risk of Grade 3/4 Adverse Events With Ruxolitinib for Myelofibrosis
- Stem Cell Transplantation Superior to Chemotherapy for Relapsed/Refractory DLBCL, Follicular Lymphoma
- Integrative Medicine in Childhood Cancer: Practices That Can Help Pediatric Patients
- Patients and Caregivers Worry About Cost of Cancer Care
- Outcomes Worse for Minimally Invasive Hysterectomy vs Open Surgery
- Navigating Prostate Cancer: A Patient's Experience From Diagnosis to Survivor
- Cell Phones and Cancer Risk (Fact Sheet)
- How Likely Are Oncologists to Refer for Palliative Care? Depends on Their Age
- Chemoimmunotherapy Increases Survival in Triple-Negative Breast Cancer
- Report From Childhood Cancer Survivor Study Identifies Long-Term Risks for VTE
- Opioid Shortage Influences How Cancer-Related Pain Is Managed by Inpatient Palliative Care Team
- Tumor Lysis Syndrome, Renal Failure Complicate Elotuzumab Therapy for Multiple Myeloma
- How to Help Patients at the End of Life and Their Loved Ones During the Holidays
- Real-World Prevalence of AEs With Immune Checkpoint Inhibitors for NSCLC Higher Than Reported in Trials
- Disparities Seen in Goals-of-Care Discussions With Minority vs Nonminority Patients
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|