Kidney Cancer News & Features
Nonrandomized trial demonstrates tolerability and antitumor activity of a PD-1 checkpoint inhibitor plus a VEGF-TKI in patients with treatment-naïve advanced RCC.
Phase 3 study sought to assess the associations between adjuvant therapy with VEGF-tyrosine kinase inhibitors (TKIs) and benefit, sex, and age in patients with resected renal cell cancer.
Researchers evaluated the effect of antibiotics on treatment delays, interruptions, and dose reductions in patients with mRCC treated with a first-line VEGF-TKI and presented their results at the 2018 Genitourinary Cancers Symposium.
Combination therapy with lenvatinib and pembrolizumab is granted Breakthrough Therapy Designation for the treatment of advanced or metastatic renal cell carcinoma (RCC).
Although TKIs improve outcomes, they are still associated with toxicities common with cancer therapies, such as fatigue.
Kidney Cancer Clinical Trials
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Chemotherapy-Related Fatigue Linked to Levothyroxine Use in Breast Cancer
- New Hypertension Threshold Guides Blood Pressure Management During Cancer Treatment
- Sexual Aids and Resources Not Readily Available at Cancer Centers
- Gas Mixture Improves Efficacy of Breakthrough Cancer Pain Treatment
- Factors Affecting Employment Participation in Early-stage Breast Cancer
- Sitting With Silence in End-of-Life Cancer Care
- Obesity and Cancer Risk (Fact Sheet)
- Susceptibility Gene Mutations Common in Those With Pancreatic Cancer and History of Other Cancers
- Anticancer Properties of Omega-3 Fatty Acids: Plant-Based vs Marine-Based
- US Pharmacopeia Revises Chapter on Handling Hazardous Drugs
- Adjuvant Vemurafenib Does Not Improve Disease-Free Survival in Melanoma
- Profile of Buparlisib and its Potential in the Treatment of Breast Cancer: Evidence to Date
- Exercise Before Lung Cancer Surgery Greatly Reduces Complications
- Hodgkin Lymphoma Treatment in EU vs US: Similarities Would Enable Worldwide Studies
- Zinc Sulfate Improves Chemotherapy-Induced Mucositis Outcomes in Leukemia
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|