Kidney Cancer News & Features
1. Amongst patients with advanced renal-cell carcinoma and an intermediate or poor prognosis, nivolumab plus ipilimumab was superior to sunitinib alone in improving overall survival. 2. Though not statistically compared, there was a lower incidence of grade three or four adverse events with nivolumab plus ipilimumab, although more patients in the combination therapy arm stopped 
An evaluation of patients with clear cell renal cell carcinoma revealed greater risk of death for female patients with high relative visceral fat area (rVFA), highlighting the significance of metabolic differences between men and women.
The employment of radical nephrectomy, vs partial nephrectomy, was found to cause a 2-fold greater decline in eGFR decline and greatly increased mortality.
The presence of CKD may increase chances for poor outcomes following radical cystectomy for urothelial carcinoma of the bladder.
Nonrandomized trial demonstrates tolerability and antitumor activity of a PD-1 checkpoint inhibitor plus a VEGF-TKI in patients with treatment-naïve advanced RCC.
Kidney Cancer Clinical Trials
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Avoiding the ED: Planned Strategies for Unplanned Urgent Cancer Care
- NP-Led Clinics Improved Phase 1 Oncology Study Operations, Outcomes
- Art as Palliative Care: Bedside Intervention Improves Pain, Anxiety, Mood in Hospitalized Cancer Patients
- Unprotected Sex After Chemotherapy
- Mindfulness Training May Improve End-of-Life Conversations in Advanced Cancer
- Study Suggests Greater Focus on the Needs of Family Caregivers of Patients With Cancer
- First Antibody-Based Treatment Regimen Approved for First-Line Treatment of Multiple Myeloma
- Increased Diabetes Risk Associated With Cancer Development
- Childhood Neuroblastoma Survivors at Risk for Psych Impairment
- Drug Classification of Trastuzumab
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|