Most Recent Articles by Kathy Boltz, PhD
Losing weight through diet or diet and exercise improves risk for cancer in overweight or obese postmenopausal women. Although exercise alone can help maintain weight loss, it is not as effective as diet and exercise.
With only 1 slide of a tumor section, an analysis of multiple tumor markers can be performed. The technique may help predict response to immunotherapy, which typically evokes responses in only a small group of patients.
Rapid, robust, and affordable genetic testing for patients with ovarian cancer that allows a much larger portion of patients to benefit from personalized cancer management and their relatives to benefit from preventive strategies can be achieved.
Repeat doses of ipilimumab can restore a complete remission in patients with advanced blood cancers who relapse after allogeneic hematopoietic stem cell transplant (alloHSCT).
Increasing body mass index (BMI) allows growth and progression of disease in patients with multiple myeloma, a recently published study has shown.
More Articles by Kathy Boltz, PhD
Anti-HER2 Therapies Link With Heart Blood Vessel Development Explains Cardiovascular Side Effects of TrastuzumabAug 03,2016
Clinician Communication, Adherence to Protocols, and Presence of Pharmacists Improve Outcomes in ICUsJul 28,2016
Advanced Cancer Patients Often Unaware That They Are More Optimistic About Their Prognosis Than Their OncologistsJul 27,2016
Advanced Endoscopy Techniques May Be Safe Alternative to Surgery for Most Difficult-to-Remove or Large PolypsJul 26,2016
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Managing Chemo Brain in Pediatric Survivors of Childhood Cancer
- Aggressive Therapy Provides No Additional Advantage in Metastatic Prostate Cancer
- Excretion of Volatile Organic Compounds Higher in AYAs Using Vaping Products
- FDA, ASHP Actions to Prevent or Manage Chemotherapy Drug Shortages
- Breast Cancer Screening Recommendations Not Completely Reflective of Race, Age
- Various Aspects of Palliative Care Focus Associated With Different Outcomes In Cancer
- Cost vs Benefits: The Controversy Over Proton Beam Radiotherapy
- Patient Expectations at Odds With Actual Outcomes for Radiotherapy in Breast Cancer
- Patients Desire More Online Tools and Access
- Metformin Plus Ruxolitinib: A Potential Therapeutic Alternative for Myeloproliferative Neoplasms
- Sexual Quality of Life Decreased During, After Chemotherapy for Digestive Cancers
- CHEMO-SUPPORT: A Nursing Intervention to Relieve Chemotherapy Symptom Burden
- Approach and Management of Checkpoint Inhibitor-related Immune Hepatitis
- Revised AJCC8 Demonstrates Superior Tumor Classification for HNCSCC
- Oral Androgen Receptor Inhibitor Granted FDA Approval for Nonmetastatic CRPC
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|