JUNIOR STRENGTH ADVIL CHEWABLES OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Ibuprofen 100mg; contains phenylalanine 4.2mg/tab.
Pfizer Consumer Healthcare
Indications for JUNIOR STRENGTH ADVIL CHEWABLES:
Minor aches and pain. Fever.
Use appropriate formulation and give every 6–8 hours. <6months: not recommended. 12–17lbs: 50mg. 18–23lbs: 75mg. 24–35lbs: 100mg. 36–47lbs: 150mg. 48–59lbs: 200mg. 60–71lbs: 250mg. 72–95lbs: 300mg.
Aspirin allergy. Immediately before or after cardiac surgery.
Increased risk of severe stomach bleeding or persistent sore throat (do not use >2 days or children <3 years). History of GI disorders (eg, heartburn, bleeding ulcers). Increased risk of heart attack or failure, and stroke. Hypertension. Heart disease. Recent stroke. Liver cirrhosis. Renal disease. Asthma. Dehydration. Reevaluate if no relief within 24 hours of treatment; pain or fever persists or worsens >3 days. Pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
NSAID (propionic acid deriv.).
Avoid aspirin or other pain relievers. Increased risk of GI bleed with anticoagulants, corticosteroids, other OTC or Rx NSAID-containing products (eg, ibuprofen, naproxen, others), or prolonged use. Caution with diuretics.
GI upset/bleed, symptoms of heart problems or stroke (eg, trouble breathing, feel faint, slurred speech), redness, swelling, allergic reactions; discontinue if occur.
Susp—4oz; Drops—½ oz; Junior chewable tabs—24; Junior tabs—24
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Study Finds Association Between Folate Intake and Risk of Cutaneous Melanoma
- Qualitative Analysis of Myeloma Patients' Experience Following Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplant
- Melanoma Outcomes Improved With Nivolumab Alone or Plus Ipilimumab
- Involved-Field Radiotherapy Plus Chemotherapy Prolonged PFS in Follicular Lymphoma
- Patient Fears of Placebo Use in Clinical Trials
- Implementing an Ambulatory Adherence Program May Improve Oral Anticancer Medications Compliance
- Exercise Habits Influence Mortality in Adult Survivors of Childhood Cancer
- Managing Dyspnea With Fentanyl in Patients With Cancer at End of Life
- Two Programs, One Goal: Meeting the Challenges of Oncology Navigation
- Navigating Patients with Hematologic Malignancies
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|