Most Recent Articles by Joyce Pagan
A study presented at ESMO 2018 demonstrated that incidence of skin toxicity in patients with multiple myeloma undergoing lenalidomide therapy was lower in those who received prior bortezomib.
In a review of data from DANHES study, researchers determined the hazard ratio for developing myeloproliferative neoplasm — any or by subtype — among smokers, occasional smokers, and ex-smokers, compared with never smokers.
A retrospective follow-up study demonstrates that tandem autologous-allogeneic is safe for standard and high-risk multiple myeloma. However, benefits do not extend to patients with ultra-high-risk disease and those with disease progression after autologous HCT.
Researchers explored the effectiveness of tailoring patient navigation programs to address cultural and language barriers for Latino adults with advanced cancer.
Researchers sought to determine if nedaplatin could effectively manage malignancy-induced MPE in patients with cancer with less toxicity than cisplatin.
More Articles by Joyce Pagan
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Leukemia Risk in Children, Maternal Use of Hormonal Contraception Linked in Population Study
- Molecular Features May Predict Response in Primary Pancreatic Cancer
- Medication, Vaccination Uptake Improved by Involving Pharmacists in Elder Cancer Care
- Commission Seeks Standardized Adverse Event Assessments in Hematologic Malignancies
- Chemoimmunotherapy prolongs PFS in metastatic triple-negative breast cancer
- Navigating Prostate Cancer: A Patient's Experience From Diagnosis to Survivor
- Cell Phones and Cancer Risk (Fact Sheet)
- How Likely Are Oncologists to Refer for Palliative Care? Depends on Their Age
- Use of Corticosteroids With PD-1 or PD-L1 Inhibitors Associated With Poorer Outcomes in NSCLC
- Chemoimmunotherapy Increases Survival in Triple-Negative Breast Cancer
- Dose-Escalation Mitigates Risk of Grade 3/4 Adverse Events With Ruxolitinib for Myelofibrosis
- Counseling Patients on Oral Chemotherapy
- Patients and Caregivers Worry About Cost of Cancer Care
- Stem Cell Transplantation Superior to Chemotherapy for Relapsed/Refractory DLBCL, Follicular Lymphoma
- Head and Neck Cancer Survivors Have Increased Suicide Risk
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|