A review of management approaches to Hodgkin lymphoma in Europe vs the United States/North America demonstrates that although some differences exist, worldwide studies that would enhance patient outcomes are feasible.
In a review of data from the NLST, researchers sought to determine if a risk-targeting approach would more efficiently select high-risk persons for lung cancer screening than the eligibility criteria defined by the NLST.
Researchers evaluated the effectiveness of online learning modules on physical activity counseling for oncology nurses. Although the modules improved nurses' counseling practices, they did not resolve the issue of physical activity in survivors.
Researchers at Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center sought to determine if observation status may be a better treatment option for older adults with cancer who present to the ED.
Study results demonstrate that statins have antitumor activity in various solid-tumor cancers and leukemia; however, experts offer these caveats on using them to treat cancer — at least for now.
Using a 4-question survey, investigators determined oncology nurses' perception of their risks in handling and administering cytotoxic chemotherapy to patients.
Although unprovoked VTE may be a sign of occult cancer, results of a meta-analysis showed no benefit to extensive cancer screening in these patients.
As the use of checkpoint inhibitors increases in many types of cancer, oncology nurses need to learn to recognize the signs and symptoms of pneumonitis, a rare but life-threatening adverse effect of these agents.
Novel intervention focuses on caregivers' beliefs, knowledge, and skills regarding home care for patients with cancer resulting in improved pain management and better overall care at the end of life.
Canadian investigators sought to understand the factors that influence the treatment choices of women with early-stage breast cancer.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Chemotherapy-Related Fatigue Linked to Levothyroxine Use in Breast Cancer
- New Hypertension Threshold Guides Blood Pressure Management During Cancer Treatment
- Sexual Aids and Resources Not Readily Available at Cancer Centers
- Gas Mixture Improves Efficacy of Breakthrough Cancer Pain Treatment
- Factors Affecting Employment Participation in Early-stage Breast Cancer
- Sitting With Silence in End-of-Life Cancer Care
- Obesity and Cancer Risk (Fact Sheet)
- Susceptibility Gene Mutations Common in Those With Pancreatic Cancer and History of Other Cancers
- Anticancer Properties of Omega-3 Fatty Acids: Plant-Based vs Marine-Based
- US Pharmacopeia Revises Chapter on Handling Hazardous Drugs
- Adjuvant Vemurafenib Does Not Improve Disease-Free Survival in Melanoma
- Profile of Buparlisib and its Potential in the Treatment of Breast Cancer: Evidence to Date
- Exercise Before Lung Cancer Surgery Greatly Reduces Complications
- Hodgkin Lymphoma Treatment in EU vs US: Similarities Would Enable Worldwide Studies
- Zinc Sulfate Improves Chemotherapy-Induced Mucositis Outcomes in Leukemia
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|