Most Recent Articles by Jonathan Goodman, MPhil
Study data suggest that cognitive impairments may be associate with worse survival among patients with hematologic cancer.
Researchers explored whether adding trastuzumab to carboplatin and paclitaxel would improve survival outcomes for patients with advanced/recurrent disease with overexpressed HER2/neu.
The US FDA has approved a consumer test that may indicate increased breast and ovarian cancer risk in some individuals.
Researchers evaluated the effect of antibiotics on treatment delays, interruptions, and dose reductions in patients with mRCC treated with a first-line VEGF-TKI and presented their results at the 2018 Genitourinary Cancers Symposium.
Researchers present findings of a comparison of daily image-guided radiotherapy (IGRT) vs a weekly regimen in patients with N0 localized prostate cancer at the 2018 GU Cancers Symposium.
More Articles by Jonathan Goodman, MPhil
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Scalp Cooling With Dignicap May Reduce Alopecia During Chemotherapy for Breast Cancer
- Evolution of HER2-Positive Breast Cancer: Yesterday, Today, and Tomorrow
- Dedicated End-of-Life Education Program Improves Nurses' Care, Patient and Family Satisfaction
- Reflexology, Aromatherapy May Reduce Pain, Anxiety of Brachytherapy for Cervical Cancer
- Accurate Understanding of Capacity May Improve Workflow, Efficiency in Infusion Suite
- Multimodal Follow-up Improved Postradiotherapy Sexual Health in Lower GI, Gynecologic Cancers
- Lung Cancer Screening Program In Ambulatory Clinics May Improve Detection Rates
- Nursing Practice Change Improved Chemo Administration, But Old Habits Die Hard
- Simple Adjustment Key to Paclitaxel Infusion Protocol That Reduced Hypersensitivity Reactions
- Online Program Aims to Assist With Clinical Trial Enrollment for Hematologic Cancers
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|