Most Recent Articles by James Nam, PharmD
The use of anti-inflammatory analgesics, such as aspirin, may extend survival for patients with ovarian cancer.
In the EBMT ALWP study, researchers sought to determine the efficacy of myeloablative conditioning to reduce the risk for post allogeneic HCT in patients with sAML without significantly increasing non-relapse mortality.
A retrospective study evaluated the efficacy vs pulmonary toxicity of brentuximab vedotin for relapsed or refractory Hodgkin lymphoma in pediatric patients.
Using the Questions on Life Satisfaction (FLZ-M) questionnaire, researchers determined the extent of life satisfaction across 10 subdomains reported by adolescents and young adults with cancer.
A retrospective analysis of outcomes demonstrated the influence of rituximab maintenance after R-CHOP or R-CVP for follicular lymphoma in elderly patients.
More Articles by James Nam, PharmD
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Leukemia Risk in Children, Maternal Use of Hormonal Contraception Linked in Population Study
- Molecular Features May Predict Response in Primary Pancreatic Cancer
- Medication, Vaccination Uptake Improved by Involving Pharmacists in Elder Cancer Care
- Commission Seeks Standardized Adverse Event Assessments in Hematologic Malignancies
- Chemoimmunotherapy prolongs PFS in metastatic triple-negative breast cancer
- Navigating Prostate Cancer: A Patient's Experience From Diagnosis to Survivor
- Cell Phones and Cancer Risk (Fact Sheet)
- How Likely Are Oncologists to Refer for Palliative Care? Depends on Their Age
- Use of Corticosteroids With PD-1 or PD-L1 Inhibitors Associated With Poorer Outcomes in NSCLC
- Chemoimmunotherapy Increases Survival in Triple-Negative Breast Cancer
- Dose-Escalation Mitigates Risk of Grade 3/4 Adverse Events With Ruxolitinib for Myelofibrosis
- Counseling Patients on Oral Chemotherapy
- Patients and Caregivers Worry About Cost of Cancer Care
- Stem Cell Transplantation Superior to Chemotherapy for Relapsed/Refractory DLBCL, Follicular Lymphoma
- Head and Neck Cancer Survivors Have Increased Suicide Risk
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|