Issues in Cancer Survivorship
A prospective trial with more than 2000 women who underwent mastectomy with immediate breast reconstruction sought to determine patient satisfaction with their breasts and quality of life annually over 4 years after their procedure.
A multinational retrospective study investigated the long term effects of exercise intensity and frequency on all-cause and cause-specific mortality among adult survivors of childhood cancers.
Results of a literature review highlighted 5 strategies for improving the management of urgent care situations in patients with cancer.
A review of the literature on follow-up after positive screening results led researchers to a consensus opinion on timing of diagnostic tests for 4 cancers: breast, cervical, colorectal, and lung.
Recent research shows that although testicular cancer survivors do not totally conform to the criteria for metabolic syndrome, past treatment with platinum-based chemotherapy increases its prevalence among survivors and may lead to a greater risk for heart disease in this patient population.
Researchers compared the association between diets high in plant-based omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFAs) vs those high in marine-based PUFAs and the risk for breast cancer.
Study evaluates the incidence of post-traumatic stress disorder in patients with cancer from diagnosis through survivorship.
Investigators sought to determine why so few biospecimens were available for research from minority populations of women with breast cancer.
New research on the benefits of high-fiber diets for CRC survivors took its findings one step further and identified the type of fiber consumed and which provided better benefits.
A comparative case study of 12 advanced primary care practices identified the 3 factors that are barriers to integrating comprehensive cancer survivorship services into primary care practices.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Adhering to Cytoreductive Therapy Use May Improve Outcomes in Polycythemia Vera
- FDA, EU Approvals Sought for Split Dose Regimen of Daratumumab for Multiple Myeloma
- Alternate Dosing of Ruxolitinib May Alleviate Anemia in Myelofibrosis
- Hope, Gratitude, and Spirituality: What They Mean to Cancer Patients
- Combined Digital Screening Best for Detecting Breast Cancers
- NCCIH HerbList App Launched to Provide Information on Herbal Products
- Seeking Reliable Information on Herbal Products
- Metformin Use May Improve Survival Outcomes in Bladder Cancer
- Higher Vitamin D Levels Associated With Lower Breast Cancer Risk
- Nurse-Led Program Improves Health, Financial Outcomes in Outpatient Chemotherapy
- Oral Hydration Effectively Reduced Risk of Nephrotoxity After Cisplatin
- Young Survivors of Breast Cancer Report Sexual Quality of Life Declines After Treatment
- The Efficacy and Tolerance of High Pressure Oxygen Combined With Chemotherapy in Postoperative Patients With Advanced Gastric Cancer
- Hepatocellular Cancer Pain: Impact and Management Challenges
- Serum Albumin May Indicate Prognosis for Survival in Acute Myeloblastic Leukemia
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|