ISOPTO CARPINE Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Pilocarpine HCl 1%, 2%, 4%; oph soln; contains benzalkonium chloride.
Alcon Laboratories, Inc.
Indications for ISOPTO CARPINE:
2 drops up to 3–4 times daily or more if needed. Heavily pigmented irides may require higher concentrations.
When constriction is undesirable (e.g., acute iritis). Pupillary block glaucoma.
History or risk of retinal detachment. Asthma. Bradycardia. Hypotension. Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers.
Local irritation, ciliary spasm, conjunctival injection, headache, induced myopia, Transient night blindness may occur (esp. in elderly or lens opacities). Retinal detachment, lens opacity (rare). Systemic cholinergic effects (excessive absorption).
1%, 2%, 4%—15mL
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Study Finds Association Between Folate Intake and Risk of Cutaneous Melanoma
- Melanoma Outcomes Improved With Nivolumab Alone or Plus Ipilimumab
- Oral Contraceptive Use May Not Be Associated With Increased Melanoma Risk
- The Caregivers' Cancer Journey
- Staff Education Leads to Increase in Oncology Rehabilitation Referrals
- Implementing an Ambulatory Adherence Program May Improve Oral Anticancer Medications Compliance
- Exercise Habits Influence Mortality in Adult Survivors of Childhood Cancer
- Managing Dyspnea With Fentanyl in Patients With Cancer at End of Life
- CALM: A Depression Intervention for Cancer Patients at the End of Life
- High BMI Among Premenopausal Women May Improve Risk for Breast Cancer
- Choice of Breast Reconstruction After Mastectomy Affects Satisfaction, Quality of Life
- Gender Bias in Medicine Has Far-Reaching Consequences
- Carfilzomib Benefits May Outweigh Cardiovascular Risk in Multiple Myeloma
- Patient Interest in Melanoma Genetic Risk Testing is Fairly High
- Genetic Link Between Depression and Breast Cancer Remains Unclear
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|