HYPERRHO S/D MINI-DOSE Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Rho(D) immune globulin human; 250 IU; per syringe; soln for IM inj.; preservative-free; latex-free.
Grifols Biologicals, Inc.
Indications for HYPERRHO S/D MINI-DOSE:
Prevention of isoimmunization of Rho(D) negative women during spontaneous or induced abortion of ≤12 weeks' gestation when mother is not sensitized to Rho(D) antigen and father is not known to be Rho(D) negative.
Postabortion or miscarriage of up to 12 weeks gestation: 1 syringe IM within 3hrs of spontaneous or induced abortion or within 72hrs following termination of pregnancy.
Contains human plasma; monitor for possible infection transmission. IgA deficiency. Pregnancy (Cat.C).
Avoid live vaccines within 3 months.
Local or infusion reactions.
Report all infections suspected to be transmitted by HyperRHO S/D to (800) 520-2807.
Full dose (Single-dose prefilled syringe)—1; Mini dose (Single-dose prefilled syringe)—10
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Study Finds Association Between Folate Intake and Risk of Cutaneous Melanoma
- Qualitative Analysis of Myeloma Patients' Experience Following Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplant
- Melanoma Outcomes Improved With Nivolumab Alone or Plus Ipilimumab
- Involved-Field Radiotherapy Plus Chemotherapy Prolonged PFS in Follicular Lymphoma
- Patient Fears of Placebo Use in Clinical Trials
- Implementing an Ambulatory Adherence Program May Improve Oral Anticancer Medications Compliance
- Exercise Habits Influence Mortality in Adult Survivors of Childhood Cancer
- Managing Dyspnea With Fentanyl in Patients With Cancer at End of Life
- CALM: A Depression Intervention for Cancer Patients at the End of Life
- High BMI Among Premenopausal Women May Improve Risk for Breast Cancer
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|