HYPERRHO S/D FULL DOSE Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Rho(D) immune globulin human 1500 IU; per syringe; soln for IM inj; preservative-free; latex-free.
Grifols Biologicals, Inc.
Indications for HYPERRHO S/D FULL DOSE:
Prevention of isoimmunization in non-sensitized Rho(D) negative women during pregnancy and in appropriate obstetrical conditions, unless the fetus or father is known to be Rho(D) negative. Prevention of isoimmunization in Rho(D) negative individuals transfused with Rho(D) positive blood products.
See literature. Give IM only. Pregnancy (28 weeks gestation), postpartum prophylaxis (within 72 hours), obstetric complications, invasive procedures during pregnancy: 1500IU. Incompatible transfusions (within 72 hours): volume of red blood cells transfused divided by 15mL provides the number of syringes to be administered; if the dose is a fraction, round to next higher whole number of syringes.
Contains human plasma; monitor for possible infection transmission. IgA deficiency. Pregnancy (Cat.C).
Avoid live vaccines within 3 months.
Local or infusion reactions.
Report all infections suspected to be transmitted by HyperRHO S/D to (800) 520-2807.
Full dose (Single-dose prefilled syringe)—1; Mini dose (Single-dose prefilled syringe)—10
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Choice of Breast Reconstruction After Mastectomy Affects Satisfaction, Quality of Life
- Bariatric Surgery Reduced Risk of Some Cancers in Obese Patients
- Carfilzomib Benefits May Outweigh Cardiovascular Risk in Multiple Myeloma
- The Caregivers' Cancer Journey
- Genetic Link Between Depression and Breast Cancer Remains Unclear
- Implementing an Ambulatory Adherence Program May Improve Oral Anticancer Medications Compliance
- Exercise Habits Influence Mortality in Adult Survivors of Childhood Cancer
- Managing Dyspnea With Fentanyl in Patients With Cancer at End of Life
- CALM: A Depression Intervention for Cancer Patients at the End of Life
- High BMI Among Premenopausal Women May Improve Risk for Breast Cancer
- Fertility Preservation in Hodgkin's Lymphoma Patients That Undergo Targeted Molecular Therapies: An Important Step Forward From the Chemotherapy Era
- Survey of ACEP Councilors Reveals NP, PA Staffing Models, Practice Patterns Vary
- Breath Analysis May Be an Effective Diagnostic for Pancreatic Cancer
- Genetic Susceptibility to Pancreatic Cancer Linked to 6 Specific Gene Mutations
- Dinner Hour and Sleep Habits Affect Risk of Breast, Prostate Cancers
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|